Tv Party

farangconnection

Hi everyone again. There seems to be a few members from different corners of Thailand converging on the Farang Connection on Saturday 24th Feb. Anyone who would like to join us is welcome. There will be a free buffet in the evening, followed by the Merther Tydfyll Male Voice choir singing Led Zeppelin. Any new members, as well as oldies are encouraged to turn up.

P.S. If anyone from the Merther Tydfyll Male Voice Choir is reading this, can you put the word around.

P.S. If anyone from the Merther Tydfyll Male Voice Choir is reading this, can you put the word around.

Hi Surin Bus Station

Sorry I cant make it next week, but I'll be there in spirit. Hope I can make the next one. :D

p.s. I cant sing, Is that compulsory ? :o

The Merton Tidal Male Voice Choir

:D

Edited by Dave the Dude

I'm trying to make up my mind if I should travel 12 hours roundtrip to get pissed for a night. :o

You got two choices..........come 'ere and get pissed, or stay there and get pissed

Of course if you do decide to travel you've always got a jug here waiting for you.

You'd 'ave three jugs then :D

Going to miss it by 5 days(Dang nabit)Wish i could be there to meet some of you guys.

Have a great time and have one for me.

CHEERS,Nevada2

PS.AND LADYS.......

We'll just have to have a private one then Jeff....................................................

Hi FC & others

Would have loved to join you, but unfortunately going to Bkk on Wednesday to pick up a couple of dogs, look for pool loungers and some other stuff , and back on Sunday.

Hope to be there next time, or in between! :o

Have fun & cheers!

Trond

Going to miss it by 5 days(Dang nabit)Wish i could be there to meet some of you guys.

Have a great time and have one for me.

CHEERS,Nevada2

PS.AND LADYS.......

We'll just have to have a private one then Jeff....................................................

:o Thanks Martin,I will hold you to that :D See ya in a couple of weeks.

Regards,Jeff

Not sure who's coming yet.........apart from the usual suspects. Actually the free buffet will now be a free bar-b-q of ribs, steaks and bratwuerst. If you're gonna come along, please PM me, or reply on here, so I get a fair idea of what numbers to cater for........cheers.

Is it going to be like the Christmas party with the ladies getting drunk and touching each other ?

I will probably come - just in case that happens again :o

What ladies??????????????? The ones in pink are not ladies. That's Uncle Buck & York(y)ie