Trump defends Russia business dealings as U.S. probe widens

rooster59

13 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. It does appear that the relationship is not proceeding as planned. Oh, those pesky special prosecutors, the damn media, and all of the implicated associates, who are trying to save the hides of themselves and their families, rather than taking the fall for a non patriot. Wonder if Don Jr. would do the same, if faced with prison time. 

Putin was the only one who greeted MBS warmly. As if to say, good work my friend. I use your methods alot. I also get called out, but I do not really care. They need us. Do not be concerned. 

Has this picture been photo shopped ??? I am reminded of that previously-aired Master Card commercial when I see the look on Trump's face in the background ..... PRICELESS

OMG, one wonders what must be going through his demented, little brain when he sees two of his best rogue bros warmly embracing like that but he's odd man out, dismissed to the background and looking all sour faced.

Poor Donny, I feel for him, NOT.

PRICELESS !

34 minutes ago, neeray said:

Has this picture been photo shopped ???

No, it's the real deal. Many different web sites as reputable as one can get nowadays reporting the same thing.

It sure is funny - ALL of Trump's inner circle are indicted, many have been found guilty - it's beyond conceivable that Trump's the only innocent one.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, neeray said:

Has this picture been photo shopped ??? I am reminded of that previously-aired Master Card commercial when I see the look on Trump's face in the background ..... PRICELESS

OMG, one wonders what must be going through his demented, little brain when he sees two of his best rogue bros warmly embracing like that but he's odd man out, dismissed to the background and looking all sour faced.

Poor Donny, I feel for him, NOT.

PRICELESS !

The way he feels right now, is written all over his face. One would have thought he would be a better poker player than he is. But, I guess he is just too emotional to be poker faced. There is a noxious stench of fear, guilt, apprehension, surprise, disappointment, and desperation coming from the direction of Donald Trump. The inevitable is unfolding. He has only himself to blame. His tweets will be used against him, by brilliant legal minds, and he continues to shoot himself in the foot daily. Now, with the possibility of some of his own kin facing prison time, he is very afraid. He may be made to pay for a lifetime of crime. Much of the world, and the majority of Americans, hope so. 

• Thanks 1

Are you sure you want a truthful answer to that one?

Do you remember: "Grab them by the p....." ? That, and lots of other things Trump did should have been the end of this campaign. No reasonable person would want a president, the most powerful person on this earth, to be like that. But 62 million Americans still voted for him.

Trump would never had the chance to be elected as the republicans would never have gave him the nomination if this rats nest of lies was told to the voters and the GOP.

Trump would never had the chance to be elected as the republicans would never have gave him the nomination if this rats nest of lies was told to the voters and the GOP.

Except that 45 has been exactly the same person since his youth. His bankrupt businesses were financed and marketed on lies. It would not have taken a deep dive of screening by the GOP to figure this out...

GOP and DEM leadership had, and have, SERIOUSLY misjudged the mood of the electorate. GOP just assumed it was establishment business as usual and dismissed his fake-populist run.

Edited by mikebike
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 5:15 PM, mikebike said:

Except that 45 has been exactly the same person since his youth. His bankrupt businesses were financed and marketed on lies. It would not have taken a deep dive of screening by the GOP to figure this out...

GOP and DEM leadership had, and have, SERIOUSLY misjudged the mood of the electorate. GOP just assumed it was establishment business as usual and dismissed his fake-populist run.

Agreed, I would also add that they (and me as well) underestimated how gullible and easily swayed people are when an obvious con man and liar tells them what they want to hear.

Facts don't matter to these people not matter how many times they are shown the real facts. They have their 45 ear muffs on and hear only what suits them. 

It is a scary and sad testament to the human race.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting development on the Grand Jury subpoena front...Could the president be served?

Reporters shooed away as mystery Mueller subpoena fight rages on

A clerk at the courthouse took the extraordinary measure of shutting down the entire fifth floor, where the hearing was taking place.

Special counsel Robert Mueller appeared to be locked in a subpoena battle with a recalcitrant witness Friday in a sealed federal appeals courtroom, the latest development in a mystery case that has piqued the curiosity of Mueller-obsessives and scoop-hungry journalists.

Oral arguments in the highly secretive fight played out behind closed doors under tight security.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/14/mystery-mueller-subpoena-fight-1065409