If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? (2018)

CharlieH

Another excellent number by To The Wedding is a tune called Set Fire.  It starts off slow, sexy and sultry but absolutely explodes voluminously in dream-like fashion at the 1:34 mark.  Ask my neighbors . . . :tongue:

I had thankfully downloaded some of their music on YT a few years ago but not anymore.  I was surprised that Silver Currents was available again.  To listen to Set Fire you need to go to the BandCamp site.

https://tothewedding.bandcamp.com/track/set-fire

Music has been such a great part of my life and will always continue to be so.  I see it as the great unifier of mankind.  O.K., I unabashedly wear my heart on my sleeve and so now I'm feeling immense gratitude and appreciation for all the posters here who have turned me on to new and wonderful music.  No point in naming names since it's been everyone here (and on that other music thread).  Words seem hollow when attempting to express enormous gratitude so a huge Thank You to all will have to suffice.  And now that I'm filled with these overwhelming feelings of love and appreciation I should take them and myself to my wife to see if she might be able to do something for me.

(To) All Those Friendly People (here) by Funeral Suits off of their 2012 Lily Of The Valley release.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band - Death-Cab For Cutie [1967]

LOL.  It was only a matter of time before you posted these guys, DB.  Great parody band and they actually had phenomenal talent.  This one is memorable for me.  My brother had bought the album at the time.  Still brings a smile to my face.

Canyons Of Your Mind off of their '69 Tadpoles LP.

• Like 1