• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrbojangles

• Bredbury Blue

• RickG16

• jellydog

2 minutes ago, wilai said:

Didn't take him long to make a mark. Should have cheered Rick up a bit!

Will if the little rat gets some points. I can't see him being in a good mental place though... probably still in the doghouse after Iceland. 

7 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Nice! Needless to say I'm not watching. Will wait until the big clubs are playing. 

Yep.....2am. Long night ahead. Fun watchin' the kids tho' <18s whipped the Tricky Blue 'Dogs of War apprentices 4-0 away and <23s beating Chelsea 3-0 at HT. ????

2 minutes ago, wilai said:

Yep.....2am. Long night ahead. Fun watchin' the kids tho' <18s whipped the Tricky Blue 'Dogs of War apprentices 4-0 away and <23s beating Chelsea 3-0 at HT. ????

Where do you watch the u-18s, LFC TV? 

What time is El Classico on?

5 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Where do you watch the u-18s, LFC TV? 

What time is El Classico on?

LFC TV go app. El Classico 9pm. The beIN channels have it. Think we should stop derailing the thread mate.

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I thought we weren't allowed to make our own minds up about formations... that we had to check what the Guardian says. 

There was no checking, I just stated how the Guardian saw it, which like my view of the formation, disagreed with your 442 ????

And while I'm in a bad mood, what the heck has happened to Bernardo? Two seasons ago he was on top of his game. Last season saw a drop off, and so far this season he's offered nothing. Plus, he's apparently a right wing jackass.

Pretty clear the only way Pep can walk away is by getting himself sacked. His heart was never in it and now he just cannot get motivated and that is seeping into the dressing room. Turkeys for the taking this lot, big machine like that needs a plan. Sorry to state the obvious must hurt a few to read just being realistic.

10 hours ago, jellydog said:

And while I'm in a bad mood, what the heck has happened to Bernardo? Two seasons ago he was on top of his game. Last season saw a drop off, and so far this season he's offered nothing. Plus, he's apparently a right wing jackass.

Can you elaborate on that jelly, not sure what someones political stance is  has to do with football anyway !

18 hours ago, jellydog said:

No idea if your statement is right or wrong, but what are you basing it on?