The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Maybe they intend giving Man U the 45 M out of the transfer fee ? 

Don't know any reason why not. Their biggest problem will be affording a decent replacement if he goes and they weigh in ManU and agents cuts of any deal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

He's going nowhere they still owe Manchester United 45 million so technically United could block any move

That won't stop anything, this happens quite often and would never stop a transfer if both buyer and seller agree.  They could even authorise CH to make a direct payment to clear the balance on their behalf and deduct it from the total selling price.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 4:36 AM, stament said:

Messi incoming......????????

Hopefully not...thuckking cry baby. No different to Pep and his crocodile tears for Aguero. Bloke must be skint 21 years at the same club and you could not play another season FOC....

Terry and Lamps both would have played for nothing if they were still capable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Hopefully not...thuckking cry baby. No different to Pep and his crocodile tears for Aguero. Bloke must be skint 21 years at the same club and you could not play another season FOC....

Terry and Lamps both would have played for nothing if they were still capable.

Why should he play FOC? No other footballer ever has. Ronaldo certainly isn't.

As for Terry and Lamps. They both played for Chelsea getting salaries until they were released and then Lamps came to City.....for money. Yeah, course they would have played for nothing!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Why should he play FOC? No other footballer ever has. Ronaldo certainly isn't.

As for Terry and Lamps. They both played for Chelsea getting salaries until they were released and then Lamps came to City.....for money. Yeah, course they would have played for nothing!

Just because no one else has ....So be the first give the fans what they want and what you through your false tears want??

What has Ronaldo got to do with it...is he still at the same boyhood club he started with???

lamps did not go to city for the money....he felt he could carrying on playing at the highest level as he was no longer wanted at Chelsea.

12 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Just because no one else has ....So be the first give the fans what they want and what you through your false tears want??

What has Ronaldo got to do with it...is he still at the same boyhood club he started with???

lamps did not go to city for the money....he felt he could carrying on playing at the highest level as he was no longer wanted at Chelsea.

Please tell me you're on a wind up Keith. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Please tell me you're on a wind up Keith. 

Wind up about what....someone doing something for nothing and giving something back. I see Drogba Mane and others doing something for there Respective countries. In the not too distant past some players gave away there testimonial monies/purse for good causes. The amount of money that fella has earn,t at Barcelona and he could n ,t or would n,t drop his playing price then says it,s about the fans....greedy <deleted>.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oldgit said:

How impressive is that! Two days ago, the poor little mite was in a flood of tears after leaving his boyhood club then, .....whooosh... he's walking through Le Bourget airport all smiles and seemingly over his gut wrenching departure. What a man! Call me a cynic, but does this PSG deal look like it was in the pipeline weeks, if not months ago?

Poor little mite has had his name removed from this Tears Balloon Door list (did u c what i did there?).......not all bad though as he,s been short listed for an Oscar.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oldgit said:

Call me a cynic, but does this PSG deal look like it was in the pipeline weeks, if not months ago?

Don't forget that Messi's contract at Barca expired on the 1st July. He and his agent would have to really stupid not to have a plan B knowing the financial mess Barca are in.

You and Keith have really got it in for Messi haven't you ???? 

On 8/11/2021 at 8:15 AM, mrbojangles said:

Don't forget that Messi's contract at Barca expired on the 1st July. He and his agent would have to really stupid not to have a plan B knowing the financial mess Barca are in.

You and Keith have really got it in for Messi haven't you ???? 

"Infamy Infamy, they've got it in for me".

3 hours ago, oldgit said:

Right now, I can't say I'm overwhelmed by this signing and I don't think he will be a success, but, he's here and I'll be delighted if I'm proved wrong of course.

He,ll be alright. What with part timer Giroud gone Tammy (no real improvement...yet) Broja out on loan and no squad place atm for Ugbo and possibly Bats ..we needed an out and out striker and Rom fits the bill. Hopefully he plays alongside Werner and with the creative element in abundance in our squad he should score hatfuls.....i/you/we hope.

• Like 1