Worst Joke Ever 2024

Be careful what you ask at Question Time!

Old Joe only had moments to live. At his bedside were his family -- his wife and the four sons, three of whom had blond hair, the other had ginger. 
"Em, tell me please darling Emma, I've always wondered why one of our sons had red hair. Is he really my son?" 
Emma put her hand on her heart and swore fervently that, yes, he was his son. 
"Oh thank goodness," croaked the old man and he died with a smile on his face. 
After the family had finally left the room, the wife sighed deeply. 
"Thank heaven he didn't ask about the other three." 

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 2

The Pied Piper for Justice!

A man was strolling around an old antique market when he spotted a long-forgotten brass rat pushed into a far corner of one of the shops.

A collector of brass objects, the purchase was soon made and the man departed.

However, he hadn't gone too far when he noticed a rat running up behind him and within minutes, the whole area was swimming in the vermin. Frightened for his life, the man raced down the road to the river and threw the brass rat into the water. Lo and behold all the rats ran into the water and drowned.

Immediately he returned to the antique market and sought out the man who had sold him the rat. When the shopkeeper recognised him, he said, "Back again already, Sir, is there something wrong with your rat figure?" 
"Oh no, not at all, I was just wondering if you had any brass figures of lawyers," he replied. 

• Like 1

Sex by any other means!

A sleazy man ran a pet shop and advertised on the front window that he had a dog for sale, specially reared for spinsters. 
It wasn't long before a woman came in asking for more details. 
 "I assure you, Miss, this dog will cater for all your needs," he said as he brought out a huge Alsatian for her to inspect. The woman bought the dog and they went home. However, a week later, he received an angry phone call from her, complaining that the dog was not satisfactory and she wanted him to go to her house immediately to either collect the dog or retain it.  
"My sincere apologies," simpered the man. "I'll come round and see you straight away." 
When the man arrived, he found the woman in bed and the dog asleep on the carpet. 
"Watch carefully, Brutus," he said to the dog as he took his clothes off.

"I'm only going to show you one more time." 

Edited by scottiejohn

What you sow and reap!

Two men are crossing the Pennines when their car packs up on them and they are left stranded. Fortunately, they spot a little cottage and decide to ask for shelter. The door is opened by a widow who immediately invites them in and gives them something to eat. 
"I'm sorry, I only have a single bed in the spare room, so one of you will have to share with me. Steve picks the short straw and ends up sleeping with the widow who is so starved for sex that the night turns out to be very passionate. 
The following morning, they have breakfast and say goodbye. 
"Martin, I've got something to confess," says Steve. "When she asked me for my name and address I gave her yours. You know what my wife is like, she'd have murdered me." 
However, Martin is not amused and when they return home, they don't see each other for over a year, until they meet up again in the bank. 
"I'm glad I've seen you," says Martin. "I've had a letter from the solicitor of that widow, he..." 
But before he can continue, Steve interrupts. 
"Listen, I really am sorry about that. As it happens, my wife's left me anyway." 
"No, no," says Martin. "I just wanted to let you know that the widow has died and left me £2 million." 

• Like 1

Will you get what you wish for?

A man and his wife are discussing what they think their 15YO son will be when he grows up.
"I have an idea," says the father. He puts a ten-dollar bill, a bottle of whiskey, and a Bible on the coffee table. "If he takes the money, he'll be a banker. If he takes the whiskey, he'll be a manual worker, and if he takes the Bible, that means he'll be a preacher."
So the man and his wife hide just before their son comes in the door, and watch from where they're hiding. The boy saunters over to the coffee table. He picks up the ten-dollar bill, looks at it, then sets it down. He picks up the bottle of whiskey, uncorks it, sniffs it, then sets it down. He picks up the Bible, looks through it, and sets it down. Then the boy takes the money and stuffs it into his pocket, grabs the whiskey, and walks off with the Bible under his arm.
"Well, how do you like that!" exclaims the father.

"He's going to be a politician!"

• Like 2

Two politicians of opposing parties are having lunch. The first politician says, "There are many ways of making money, but I believe there is only one honest way."
"And how's that?" the second politician asks.
The first politician laughs and replies, "I have no idea. But I thought maybe you would."

• Haha 1

Did you hear about the woman who was robbed by an unemployed acupuncturist? She was stabbed more than 167 times, but she felt awesome the next day.

A young man walks into a record store and asks the clerk, "Do you have anything by the Doors?"
"Sure," replies the clerk, "a mop bucket and a fire extinguisher."