Worst Joke Ever 2024

Four college students get drunk together the night before their final exam.

They get so drunk that they wake up late and miss their exam. The four students go to the professor together and explain this elaborate lie that their car tire went flat when they were on their way to the exam. They beg for a retest, and the professor agrees.

The day of the makeup test, the four boys all arrive on time, completely sober. The professor looks at the boys, looks at his watch, and says “you may begin the test.”

The boys open the final booklet and to their surprise, they each only have one question.

“Which tire was flat. what was the make of car and who repaired the flat?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A man was walking home drunk

and he decides to take a short cut over a field. In the far end he notices some flashing lights coming from a barn house.

As he gets closer he looks through the window, and to his surprise sees a man in a T-shirt dancing while slowly taking off his overalls.

Drunk as he is, he opens the door and the farmer quickly turns around with a very shocked and embarrassed look on his face.

"what the hell is going on here??" the drunk asks

"oh my, nobody was suppose to see this" the farmer says "but I guess I'll have to explain. My wife and are going through some trouble in the bedroom, so we went to see a therapist.

He said the best advice he had was for me to do something sexy to a tractor"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Times are tough in the UK tourist industry.

My friend owns a Blackpool rock factory that's been in his family for generations.

Old Tarts and Blackpool Rock | STOP TALKING TO ME

Last month he had to lay off half his staff.

Unfortunately, he thought he was doing them a favour by giving them a full month notice.

Now he's stuck with 6 miles of rock with <deleted> Off written all the way through.