Worst Joke Ever 2024

Fathers-To-Be Two

Four husbands are outside a maternity ward, waiting for the nurse to tell them about the babies their wives gave birth to.

The nurse walks up to the first man and says: Congratulations your wife gave birth to twins! The man says “What a coincidence because I work at a restaurant called 2 cities.”

The nurse walks up to the second man and says: Congratulations your wife gave birth to triplets! The man says “That’s weird because I work at a factory called 3 continents.”

The nurse walks up to the third guy and says: Congratulations your wife gave birth to quadruplets! The man says “That’s very odd because I work at the 4 seasons hotel.”

The fourth man starts crying. One of the men asks: What’s wrong?

The fourth man responds, “I work at 7Up."

• Like 2

Fathers to be 3

4 men sit anxiously outside the maternity unit as they await news on their wives' who are having babies;

The English one says, "My first son was born on St George's Day, so I named him George."

The Scotsman added, "My first son was born on St Andrew's Day, and I decided to name him Andrew."

The Welshman said, "My boy was born on St David's Day, and I just had to call him David!"

The Irishman spoke up, "Ah, sure, it was just the same with our Pancake!"

• Like 2