Worst Joke Ever 2024

8 hours ago, mike787 said:

Worst joke ever:  that Thai roads are safe!  That's a terrible joke!

No roads are safe, anywhere.  Driving , statistically, is the most dangerous activity we, humans,  participate in. 

Edit: Sorry not a joke!

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

The local paper reported that a woman, one Anne Barnyard, has sued the public hospital, saying that after her husband had surgery there, he lost all interest in sex.
A hospital spokesman replied ... "Mr. Barnyard was admitted in Ophthalmology – all we did was correct his eyesight."

• Haha 2

A 12 year old boy living on a farm gets out of bed and walks down the stairs to the kitchen. Sits down at the kitchen table to an empty plate. He asks his mum, where’s breakfast?
His mother says you’re not getting any breakfast until you feed the chicken, pig and cow.
The boy stomps out of the house with an attitude. Stomps over and feeds the chicken, then kicks the chicken.
Stomps over and feeds the pig, then kicks the pig.
Stomps over and feeds the cow, then kicks the cow.
He then stomps into the house, still with an attitude, plops his butt down at the kitchen table to an empty plate. He asks his mother, where’s my breakfast?
His mother says, you kicked the pig the chicken and the cow. No eggs bacon or milk for you young man.
As he's thinking about this, his father walks down the stairs, almost steps on the cat, and gives it a kick.
The boy looks at his mother and says, do you want me to tell him, or will you do it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/25/2020 at 12:56 AM, ballpoint said:

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized?

'Well,' said the Director, 'we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.'

'Oh, I understand,' said the visitor. 'A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.'

'No.' said the Director, 'A normal person would pull the plug out. Do you want a bed near the window?'

I had to read that 3 times before i got it! ????

I'll take the bed  near the door....... ????