Britain can end Brexit unilaterally, EU court advisor says

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

leader? exactly a total clown who couldnt run a bath never mind a bankrupt nation on its knee's.

He is, sadly, the Conservative membership's favourite to lead the party !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SheungWan said:

Charles I went because, (like the Brexiteers!) he tried to force Royal Prerogative over that of Parliament. Carry on.

I think the "carry on" film you are refering to was about the French Revolution, entitled Carry on Don't Lose Your Head.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Thanks 1

I care about this because I care about what the rest of the world thinks about that country.

If you don't care about Britain being defined by football hooligans, xenophobes and crass talking populist politicians then fine, but I was much happier when it was considered a liberal free thinking hip place.

Brexit and the actions of ministers have already caused us not to be trusted in international negotiations - would we be facing an unbreakable backstop now if we had others trust. The more we get a reputation as a nasty untrustworthy country the harder all those international deals we were going to do will become.

Such displays of bravado might make you feel good for a few minutes,   but the lasting effects are very bad. Kalma will come back to haunt you .  
Think karma is word you're after

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

I care about this because I care about what the rest of the world thinks about that country.

If you don't care about Britain being defined by football hooligans, xenophobes and crass talking populist politicians then fine, but I was much happier when it was considered a liberal free thinking hip place.

Brexit and the actions of ministers have already caused us not to be trusted in international negotiations - would we be facing an unbreakable backstop now if we had others trust. The more we get a reputation as a nasty untrustworthy country the harder all those international deals we were going to do will become.

Such displays of bravado might make you feel good for a few minutes,   but the lasting effects are very bad. Kalma will come back to haunt you .  
Tebee..I suppose your French paradise is trouble free at present??.Army..jeeps..tanks..all over Paris like a contagious rash..how will you spin it??
PSG supporters reacting to their team losing???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Tebee..I suppose your French paradise is trouble free at present??.Army..jeeps..tanks..all over Paris like a contagious rash..how will you spin it??
PSG supporters reacting to their team losing???

Na - they're French - it's raining now here, they've all gone home!

Here in my end of sleepy rural france we've had a few days of the semi-blocking(more delaying traffic) the roundabout outside the local supermarket and a few tyres set on fire in the middle of it,  but nothing more. Paris is another country however.  

26 minutes ago, tebee said:

Na - they're French - it's raining now here, they've all gone home!

Here in my end of sleepy rural france we've had a few days of the semi-blocking(more delaying traffic) the roundabout outside the local supermarket and a few tyres set on fire in the middle of it,  but nothing more. Paris is another country however.  

ahh,

yellow vests not waterproof?

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2018 at 1:32 PM, SheungWan said:

Go for it! Have an election, return Corbyn and see where that gets you.

Give  J.C.  a chance , cant be any more chaotic than the mess , UK is now in . 

Take a google on the  GBP-THB,  predictions , over the next five years , not pretty for those of us , resident in LOS .

Cameron  , to  the  tower  asap,  with my blessings.

Edited by elliss

9 minutes ago, elliss said:

Give  J.C.  a chance , cant be any more chaotic than the mess , UK is now in . 

Take a google on the  GBP-THB,  predictions , over the next five years , not pretty for those of us , resident in LOS .

Cameron  , to  the  tower  asap,  with my blessings.

Corbyn can't be any more chaotic?

Well, as Bachman Turner Overdrive sang. You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Mays deal gives them what they wanted so why the protest,the majority wont have a clue about trade and trade deals,plummeting sterling,inflation etc

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Lawless lunatics. Wrecking the economy and the democracy apparently isn’t enough. The endgame is total anarchy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1