Britain can end Brexit unilaterally, EU court advisor says

snoop1130

4 hours ago, tebee said:

Another example of what Brexit has turned Britain into - How is an MP allowed to threaten our neighbours like this - gunship diplomacy next ? 

4 hours ago, tebee said:

Another example of what Brexit has turned Britain into - How is an MP allowed to threaten our neighbours like this - gunship diplomacy next ? 

So it's O.K. for the bully boys in Brussels to threaten economic war on the U.K. But not O.K for the U.K. to retaliate with similar action against a member of the E.u.

Thank GOD you are not the minister of defence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, nontabury said:

So it's O.K. for the bully boys in Brussels to threaten economic war on the U.K. But not O.K for the U.K. to retaliate with similar action against a member of the E.u.

Threaten economic war on the UK? Where did you get that? 

11 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Clean it from 17.4 million people..Please tell me what you're tipplingemoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

17.4 million people, of which about 10 million people were simply casting their vote against any government policies. Let's not forget the labour were the driving force to vote against the government and everything it presented.

There really is a small number of people who actually wanted to exit the EU.

I'm not saying this to support People's vote. I wish UK to brexit as soon as possible. 

But it's quite essential to get the facts right.

2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

So you agree that the video wasn't a lie or propaganda - but are now insisting that all brexiteers 'love russia' to wiggle out of your mistake??

Please try to argue sensibly.

Come on.from his past posts,that's impossible.

8 hours ago, vogie said:

I think if article 50 is revoked that the riots in Paris would be quite miniscule compared to the unrest by the people of the UK denied their democrotic right.

However here is a brexit map for your perusal, quite a few scenarios.

IMG_20181206_185141.jpg

it looks like a bar girls family tree of who she has to take of

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

I genuinely know that Russia Today aka RT is a Russian state propaganda agency. How they wish to spin things or mix facts with fiction is up to them. I'm not going to spend my time to watch one of their propaganda videos. 

So your saying that RT is the Russian equivalent of the BBC.

AB8A4664-0E20-483B-ABBA-AF6DA468AEE5.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

That he is Swiss is irrelevant. What is relevant is that they are all corrupt a*****es.

tell me how many MPs were caught fiddling,these great folks who will make Britain great again ???? didnt some get time,and even your great leader BJ was at it this week.

33 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Bully Boys ???? no need for the EU to threaten economic war on the UK,its more than capable of destroying itself,its doing a good job so far,another 2-3 years and JC should see completion.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bomber said:

tell me how many MPs were caught fiddling,these great folks who will make Britain great again ???? didnt some get time,and even your great leader BJ was at it this week.

Leader?  ????

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, nontabury said:

She wasn't threatening economic war with Ireland, she was threatening blockading food supplies - in view of England's past history in this respect, she is either woefully ignorant or completely insensitive.  

It hasn't gone down well in Ireland.    

She wasn't threatening economic war with Ireland, she was threatening blockading food supplies - in view of England's past history in this respect, she is either woefully ignorant or completely insensitive.  

It hasn't gone down well in Ireland.    
Who gives a <deleted>

• Like 1

I believe the British army and/or police should be strong enough to deal with some hooligans and terrorists. Take back control of the country; clean it from all the radical elements. Then it might be possible to reunite with Europe. 
Sometimes I wish the British Armed Forces would take over..to get rid of the illegals..get rid of the gangsters and drug dealers..get rid of likes of Soros,Blair etc..get rid of those paracites in Hse of Lords..get rid of foreigners trying to influence the referendum result etc etc
Re re-uniting with europe..NO NO NO..reason being that the British people voted to LEAVE the fraudulent corrupt eu.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

.get rid of foreigners trying to influence the referendum result

Farage and Boris are foreigners? 

9 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

the British people voted to LEAVE the fraudulent corrupt eu.

Judging based on a referendum built on lies and manipulation is like saying Kim Jong Un is democratically elected. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1