Britain can end Brexit unilaterally, EU court advisor says

snoop1130

14 hours ago, aright said:

This is an explanation by a German economist why the EU's biggest problem is not Brexit but the collapse of the Euro due to Target 2. If his opinion is correct the German economy and the Euro currency is heading for disaster. It's not a question of if but when.

It seems when Carney and Co. predict Armageddon for a WTO deal for the UK it gets blanket media coverage yet no one mentions the more likely Armageddon of the Target 2 deficit.

I am sure Remainers  can't wait to give us the reasons why he is deluded.

been hearing the Euro is going to collapse for years,it wont happen,its just Brits wanting it to happen because their currency HAS collapsed,i hope your right tho as iam leaving for there in 18-24 month,but iam realistic and expect todays rates or worse,the markets wont let it happen even if was likely.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, bristolboy said:

No allegiance to the UK? That's funny I thought he was opposed to Brexit. My mistake.

Look at the figures,tebee is only one of tens of thousands,a french passport will make life a little easier after brexit so why not.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 7by7 said:

My wife and step daughter both naturalised as British as soon as they were able.

Does this mean that, in your view, they have no allegiance to Thailand anymore; even though they kept their Thai nationality and are dual nationals?

I assume that your wife has not become British and has no intention of ever so doing; or do your principles of allegiance and accusations of selfish interest only apply to others?

I have no problem with your wife and s/ daughter having dual citizenship,including British. Though I would’t hold the same opinion if they were both anti British, along with being anti Democratic.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

You mean anti-democratic as in Hard Brexiteers supporting Royal Prerogative against Parliament. And anti-British is not synonymous with opposing Brexit though the HB crowd like to paint it as such. And think they are entitled to denounce others (and their family) from the lofty perch of their bar stools.

How many more times must you peddle that guff? There is no such thing as a HARD Brexiter, All they want is to leave and leave we will!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, evadgib said:

How many more times must you peddle that guff? There is no such thing as a HARD Brexiter, All they want is to leave and leave we will!

The terms of leaving are being discussed and decided upon in Parliament. The Hard Brexiteer supporters can scream otherwise outside.

4 hours ago, nontabury said:

I have no problem with your wife and s/ daughter having dual citizenship,including British. Though I would’t hold the same opinion if they were both anti British, along with being anti Democratic.

So you believe tebee to be both anti British and anti democratic? 

Otherwise you remarks about him

14 hours ago, nontabury said:

I was answering teepee, who is a long standing resident of an E.u country,France. And who seems to have no allegence to the U.K. only to his own selfish interest.

are totally unjustified and you should withdraw them and apologise.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Well surprise, surprise! What stunning timing!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-46481643

The European Court of Justice has ruled the UK can cancel Brexit without the permission of the other 27 EU members.

The ECJ judges ruled this could be done without altering the terms of Britain's membership.

Opportunity knocks, but who dares to open the door?

• Like 1

the EU numpties are terrified of UK leaving as it upsets their grand plans to rebuild the old commy countries on our coin .so will stop at nothing to throw a spanner in the works .

a new vote will contain replacing the pound for the euro so that would thwart any new remain vote..brits wont give up the pound

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

the EU numpties are terrified of UK leaving as it upsets their grand plans to rebuild the old commy countries on our coin .so will stop at nothing to throw a spanner in the works .

a new vote will contain replacing the pound for the euro so that would thwart any new remain vote..brits wont give up the pound

terrified my backside,brits wont give up the pound????  its about donald ducked if you hadnt noticed,not joining the euro was a huge mistake the pound would of entered at a value of about €1.60 its about €1.10 today so that puts a spanner into that theory,your pound at €1.60 would get you 60bt today instead your getting 41 ???? do Brits ever do anything right ????

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bomber said:

terrified my backside,brits wont give up the pound????  its about donald ducked if you hadnt noticed,not joining the euro was a huge mistake the pound would of entered at a value of about €1.60 its about €1.10 today so that puts a spanner into that theory,your pound at €1.60 would get you 60bt today instead your getting 41 ???? do Brits ever do anything right ????

What a string of nonsense!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, bomber said:

Yes, if the Brits had converted to the Euro they could have enjoyed the same prolonged recession as did most of the Eurozone. Monetary union without fiscal union makes absolutely no sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1