The baaad Christmas jokes thread - old, new, recycled we don't care, they just have to be bad!

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE VATICAN ON CHRISTMAS DAY
Due to a dispute regarding pay and conditions in the Vatican recently the Castrato choir there have refused to perform at the Sistine Chapel at tonight's evening mass and have downed tools(!) due to a lack of assets.
A spokesman said that they had already had what was coming to them and they could go and sing for their supper as far as he?/she? was concerned. 

37 minutes ago, Beachcomber said:

Imagine my joy when I was getting out the Christmas decorations and found a present I forgot to give my kids last year!

Their excited faces were a picture as they unwrapped it and opened the box.Such a pity it was a puppy.

I will save that one.

Meanwhile,

images (2).png

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 5:49 PM, Beachcomber said:

And same for Happy New Year.

Without prejudice to any previous statements either above, below or in any other thread(s) posted, thought of, implied, moderated or in any previous post(s) you, I or others may or may not have made, either in the past, present or future may I reciprocate your felicitations for the forthcoming addition to the about to be aged numerical unit.

I.E  HAPPY NEW YEAR to all

On 12/25/2018 at 5:49 PM, Beachcomber said:

The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee(s). 

Please add "species" to the list, our viscious Chihuahuas are not happy at being left out and could kill!!

• Like 1