Big Mac Only 54B Today

Banana7

I might eat one if it was free..maybe,

haven't eaten a "bought" burger for years now...just buy a (proper) bun at Friendship,Central or Tops, make the "patty" from minced seasoned meat of choice..Tesco or Macro crinkle cut fat chips

salad, mayo, ketchup  ????

Edited by johng
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Actually, it ends on the 3rd December. I just walked past it and it says it on the sign in Thai.

In Bangkok at least it's still 54 baht, just had one. I asked the server, she said it's ongoing a bit longer, not quite sure how long. 

32 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Two all beef patties, special sauce, cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles. What's wrong with that.? Remove the wheat bun and it's the best Atkins meal ever.

No keep the bun. The flavourless fluffy texture accentuates the grease of the beef, which melds delightfully with the tangy, somewhat fermented special sauce into a delightful smegma of coagulated transfats. The sogginess of the shredded lettuce blends perfectly with the sour pickle and eyewatering onion to make the entire melange a slimy delight that just slides down your throat in an explosion of taste! You dont even need to chew!

I want one!

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

No keep the bun. The flavourless fluffy texture accentuates the grease of the beef, which melds delightfully with the tangy, somewhat fermented special sauce into a delightful smegma of coagulated transfats. The sogginess of the shredded lettuce blends perfectly with the sour pickle and eyewatering onion to make the entire melange a slimy delight that just slides down your throat in an explosion of taste! You dont even need to chew!

I want one!

Throw the whole thing in the blender, and bring to the consistency of a triple thick shake. Grab a thick straw and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Just now, lamyai3 said:

Throw the whole thing in the blender, and bring to the consistency of a triple thick shake. Grab a thick straw and enjoy! 

Hmmm......maybe I will go to the mall and look at blenders. Add ice and make a smoothy.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:19 PM, bbi1 said:

Actually, it ends on the 3rd December. I just walked past it and it says it on the sign in Thai.

Ah... just realised it's till 3rd January (I should have noticed the year's on the poster as well). That's long enough to do a full on Morgan Spurlock experiment... 

I think the Big Mac has evolved .... evolved downward.  I used to think these were a good treat. Now I find a Big Mac dry and tasteless (and expensive for what it is)

Probably just that my tastes have changed.

"We do it all for you". hahaha