Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Vinicius should have scored , looked slow and nothing special to me. Dier had a terrible game, if it wasn't for the penalty we could have saved a point thanks to Lloris.  

Overall, worst performance I have seen for a while. 

2 hours ago, balo said:

Never liked the guy, but sure lets give him out the season.

Vinicius not looking good so far , 30 mins in and we look completely lost, no plan, nothing.   

I think that if Jose had a choise of strikers to bac kane up.. I don't think HE would have chosen vinicius... Sayin that he did improve second half and arguably missed our best chance... But overall we were shockin, first half left of where we left the last game,, no energy, no movement and looked like everyone's priority was not to <deleted> up, so n ok dificult passing options were taken .. so nothing was 'created'... Sissoko first half.. was absolutely awful  and if he ain't carrying an injury.. needs to go train with the youth.. just to remind him what it means to wear the shirt...Overall I have to say the last ten mins we looked as though we could pull it bac.. not that we in anyway deserved it on the first 80 mins showing ....... We move on...don't suppose West brom will make it easy.. but hey that's the prem for you..

2 hours ago, deej said:

Let,s have a moment of Silence, and Light a Candle,

For Loser Levy and Spurs????????????,appalling loss against The Chav,s last nite.

Defeat is a a part of the game we must all take from time to time but the manner in which he set out the team was just appalling.

I'd rather lose 6-0 than have us play like that.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Defeat is a a part of the game we must all take from time to time but the manner in which he set out the team was just appalling.

I'd rather lose 6-0 than have us play like that.

Did Bale play?

5 hours ago, jellydog said:

8th in the table now and another toothless showing. 4th, and CL qualification looking iffy. Levy certainly didn't hire Mourinho to finish outside the top 4. How much time before Levy pulls the trigger? I imagine he'll wait and see if Kane's return makes a difference. If not...bye bye Special One.

I would imagine he will get the rest of the season before making a call especially as they gave the final in April. 

Back to his old  ways of blaming the ref for his own failings. 

Got to be one of the worst first half performances for a while. Just so negative and boring with his scared to lose mentality. 

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

Is there another club in the EPL that is as reliant on one player as Spurs are on Kane? He makes all the difference for them.

Wolves haven't been the same since hey lost their center forward

Westham  without Antonio  NOT the same

Leicester without a fit vardy

And to a degree  .liverpool havnt been the same since they lost van dyke. 

Best you take a little notice of whats ACTUALLY happening b4 commenting.

Sanchez.... 2 goals and God knows how many blunders... He needs to get to a sports shrink cos he's, on one hand one hell of a player on the other,  he's a <deleted> liability .. And it ain't new I've been bitching About him about him for an age...it just can't go on...it's spiralling out of control... As for the rest it's getting boring this nagging feeling that were not getting anywhere near the best out of bale...were gonna ditch him without playing him down the side where he became one of the best in the world  ... Really...it's <deleted> madness...or putting it  in a nicer way stupidly ignorant....     

Oh nice and easy game up next... man city... Don't hold your breaths for a  favourable result ... Though we live in hope,  not much,  but still Hope

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Do you EVER do anything but troll.?

No Trolling whats,s so ever.

Loser Levy has your club ,up to it,s ears in debt.

Mou, til this point of time, has your team playing Dross footy.

Bale certainly appears to have down tools,for many reasons.

In  my view, A  typical SPURSY mess or CHOKE????

7 hours ago, deej said:

No Trolling whats,s so ever.

Loser Levy has your club ,up to it,s ears in debt.

Mou, til this point of time, has your team playing Dross footy.

Bale certainly appears to have down tools,for many reasons.

In  my view, A  typical SPURSY mess or CHOKE????

So the answer to my question is, you do nothing but troll.. YOU ARE A TROLL..and not even a very bright one... when you've got a decent interesting comment  on football .. please come back .. until then GO AWAY...

4 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

So the answer to my question is, you do nothing but troll.. YOU ARE A TROLL..and not even a very bright one... when you've got a decent interesting comment  on football .. please come back .. until then GO AWAY...

Ronnie goes on their thread and winds them up, he comes on here and does the same. Get over it. You ain't exactly exempt from doing it  yourself on the Hammers thread and others when it takes your fancy. 

More difficult these days I guess what with us being the top London side at present ????

Edited by Kadilo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Ronnie goes on their thread and winds them up, he comes on here and does the same. Get over it. You ain't exactly exempt from doing it  yourself on the Hammers thread and others when it takes your fancy. 

More difficult these days I guess what with us being the top London side at present ????

My favourte that chav thread...they take emselves soooo seriously over there.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kadilo said:

best to you mind your own...and enjoy it while you can your one maybe 2 injuries away from the mid table... and Intelligent FOOTBALL comment and criticism.... ALWAYS welcome.. but  repetitive name calling dribble lookin for a reaction..ie trolling... IS NOT

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

My favourte that chav thread...they take emselves soooo seriously over there.

Arnt city the worst? ... Bradbury ... Wow ... just goes on to a super elongated   defensive mode And our global Monica... Bleets everytime city get 'stick'. the Liverpool lads are a touch precious as well... But hey footie is unhealthily tribal...but what can you do.. wernt so long ago open warfare on the terraces was the norm... So the boundaries on the net taking a while  to settle is hardly a surprise.

6 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Arnt city the worst? ... Bradbury ... Wow ... just goes on to a super elongated   defensive mode And our global Monica... Bleets everytime city get 'stick'. the Liverpool lads are a touch precious as well... 

“and Intelligent FOOTBALL comment and criticism.... ALWAYS welcome.. but  repetitive name calling dribble lookin for a reaction..ie trolling... IS NOT”

You are so intellectually challenged you cannot even see your own irony. 

Best you practice what you preach. 

Edited by Kadilo