Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Interesting:

Tottenham have lost five successive league away games for the first time since May 2004, a run of six under manager David Pleat.

Tottenham have lost 11 league games this season, as many as they had in their previous two campaigns combined (4 in 2016-17, 7 in 2017-18).

34 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Interesting:

Tottenham have lost five successive league away games for the first time since May 2004, a run of six under manager David Pleat.

Tottenham have lost 11 league games this season, as many as they had in their previous two campaigns combined (4 in 2016-17, 7 in 2017-18).

Even more interesting, 

after 35 games this season = 70pts (3rd place) 

after 35 games last season = 71pts  (4th place) (finished 3rd)

Showing remarkable consistency considering the stadium

disruption and spending hardly any ££££££ on the squad.

Edited by sotsira
  • Haha 2

On 4/22/2019 at 8:56 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

He was last on here "viewing" 9hrs ago. It must be killing him keeping schtum when he always has so much to say ????

Why would you check if carms has been on here ? and haven't you got anything better to do ? anyway always had you down as a stalker amongst other things ????

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Why would you check if carms has been on here ? and haven't you got anything better to do ? anyway always had you down as a stalker amongst other things ????

Why? Because i think its hilarious the why you two go in to hiding - sorry, holiday - when Spurs lose, and avoid the forum so as not to take any stick, but secretly view the forum. Hil-ar-ious!!!

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Why? Because i think its hilarious the why you two go in to hiding - sorry, holiday - when Spurs lose, and avoid the forum so as not to take any stick, but secretly view the forum. Hil-ar-ious!!!

Better luck in the CL next year BB....your tears on here continue year on year kiddo! :post-4641-1156694572:

11 hours ago, sotsira said:

Really need to see who leaves this summer first.

Can't see us prioritising a Zaha type player when we have Son & Moura.

If Liorente Janseen Toby and Eriksen all leave & Dembele already

left, they'll need replacing with at least another striker, a CM,

CB and a playmaker.

Then there's the full backs if any of them leave, they'll need

replacing as well, not sure what's going to happen with Aurier &

Tripps ?

It's gonna be an interesting summer window by the look of things

but too many changes could end up becoming risky, this current

squad has been together for a while and have gelled into a solid

team, that's my only concern. 

yeah its always a concern when it comes to 'dabbling' in restructuring an established group 

tripps and aurier do ok ,, just enuf   but rose , although he's deffeo improved in recent weeks but sori  what he's got just isnt enuf , his distribution is gettin on 4 poor and his defensive positional sence at times is justr ,, well not good enuf ,, he needs upgrading and daviies

well tbh he does cover lhs cb as well but as a wb  goin 4 ward NOT effective cos of his versatilty ,, he's a keep 

BUT it'll ALL come down to cash , we could cash in on erickson   and son  he really AINT that good a footballer  pace and never stops runnin YEAH , but his first touch CONSISTENTLY lets him down we 'd get a fair chunk for him and erikson  and would defo ease the finicial burdon an up grade brings

As for zaha ,,100 %  he'd do SO well for us  not that i think palace will sell atm ,, with the funds selling those 2 , we could cover zaha and the 2 leicester boys , ,,

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Better luck in the CL next year BB....your tears on here continue year on year kiddo! :post-4641-1156694572:

Did the double over you, 19 points more already this season, beat you in 3 out of 4 games, so with all this gloating going on based on going through just on away goals, you need to back it up and do the country proud by winning the CL...otherwise we'll be the ones gloating ????

Ps. No tears from me to date in the CL; in the PL and FA Cup there have been tears over the years.

28 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Did the double over you, 19 points more already this season, beat you in 3 out of 4 games, so with all this gloating going on based on going through just on away goals, you need to back it up and do the country proud by winning the CL...otherwise we'll be the ones gloating ????

Ps. No tears from me to date in the CL; in the PL and FA Cup there have been tears over the years.

Oh I'm so hoping Liverpool win the league.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Oh I'm so hoping Liverpool win the league.

As are fans of all clubs except for those of City, ManU, Chelsea and Soton. Try and imagine all those <deleted> cocky scousers with something to actually be cocky about - and YOU want that! 

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

As are fans of all clubs except for those of City, ManU, Chelsea and Soton. Try and imagine all those <deleted> cocky scousers with something to actually be cocky about - and YOU want that! 

Anyone but you actually.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Suck it up buttercup ????

Nothing to suck yet is there?

Bide your time mrboj....try not to be premature!

Meanwhile we'll enjoy our time in Europe's premier competition.

While you head to Wembley for cold chicken and chips and a boring 5-0 FA Cup win against mediocre opposition.

On 4/25/2019 at 8:22 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

Interesting:

Bit slow there bb . The media have had  field day coveing our so called demise .  we've gone from supposed  outsiders for the title to battling for a top four finish, quite how the <deleted>  given  injuries and other upheavals  we've managed to maintain ANY high level challenge is testament to poch  and the staff..

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

So Ronnie how do you like the new stadium? Good points / Bad points?

Too many miles away to visit so far but the only negative is the failure to improve transport links so far.

Edited by RonniePickering22

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Sorry, my misunderstanding, i thought you were a season ticket holder.

Premium member BB....I've been to a dozen games this season but moved well away from the Lane right now so not feasible right now sadly.

I'll have to wait for next season to see the new place.

10 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Premium member BB....I've been to a dozen games this season but moved well away from the Lane right now so not feasible right now sadly.

I'll have to wait for next season to see the new place.

Must be quite a trip from Hull.

Also, it takes much longer to get down south, the slow way