Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

8 hours ago, balo said:

We can relax and look forward to the Ajax game without any pressure. We just have to go out there and have fun.
And Son is back, we can actually do this.   

As long as Dele & Eriksen actually turn up and perform for this 

game then, yeah we can do it.

In the 1st leg neither of them did themselves justice, so they owe

it to themselves, to the fans, to give everything for this one.

Let's hope and see what happens.

COYS 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, sotsira said:

As long as Dele & Eriksen actually turn up and perform for this 

game then, yeah we can do it.

In the 1st leg neither of them did themselves justice, so they owe

it to themselves, to the fans, to give everything for this one.

Let's hope and see what happens.

COYS 

At least the focus is now 100% on the Ajax game.

Big performances needed all round and so they should be with a place in the CL final at stake.

6 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Ajax  dish out pasting in dutch cup final.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48171731

The team they beat are 8th in their league, and at least

they didn't get a week rest before they play us like they did

for the 1st leg.

They're also still in a fight with PSV for the title with 2 games 

to go, all that can still work in our favour.

If we turn up on the front foot we have a chance.

COYS!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Tottenhams best team  in the last 50 years and Chelsea worst team in the last 20 years , and Chelsea are still above you in the league, with one game to go  

Bit lame that sanemax....do one son we have a CL Semi Final to focus on.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sanemax said:

Tottenhams best team  in the last 50 years and Chelsea worst team in the last 20 years , and Chelsea are still above you in the league, with one game to go  

Completely disagree  despite  a couple of big wins  This tottenham team were FEILDING   not potential what we're ACTUALLY gonna put out  in  the next few days is probably our worst in...  10 years would be slightly ott but not by much.

Edited by 3 minus 2

Kin Hell. 2 nights in a row. 

Well played Spurs. That was some comeback. Moura will get the acclaim but over the 2 legs Sissoko was immense. 

Cant believe Eriksen was so negative in his interview just now. Bet he’s the life and soul of the party. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I will be speaking to carms in a few hrs don't worry.

Alfredo is in Amsterdam celebrating.

Great fun for Alfie. I hope he survives!

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

Neither a Spurs ( or Liverpool ) fan but what a great comeback.  2 teams in 2 days to do it. Let's hope the Champion leagues final lives up to expectations.  Great for English football. Good luck to both of them.

+1

Didn't see either of those results coming.

Well done Spurs....here's to a great final.

I had arsenal fans  telling me yesterday  to keep the faith.. i'm like 'nah  aint gonna happen '.

And 2. 0 down it felt like game set and match  over and DUNKED... but hey .. u never say never with a poch  team and how many times have i said that? ... cometh the moment cometh the man  i knew and was just waitin for mourra  deliver something ,,  but THAT     LOL    beyond belief,,

a second half hatrick in the euro cup semi final   <deleted>.. top that anyone    he' s a class act..and unlucky sons kept him on the bench for  most of the seson   perhaps now malcom will join us from barca...  anyways   oh and  sissoko.. he just wasnt  havin losin.. the mans a <deleted> beast.. every team should have one. In this frame of mind he'd run through walls for u ... u DO /cannot out muscle him and  his touch IS improving.. 4 me he's  our player of the season?.  oh and 2nd half best ali and erikson have been for ??? Getting on Half a season?   up until that  erikson's been poor and with each game gettin worse  corners barely reachin near post's,free kics not testin the keeper   creatin  little or nothing with his normally super sharp passin ,,truly  woeful..   but then  after the first goal with persistent pressing   and lots of runnin and 1snapping at  heels, sissokos muscle,  surprisingly llorente had the c/bs TOTALLY  in his pocket so to speak,  and  it felt like the team we saw earlier in the season had returned,  and the  occasion and nerves seemed to 'get'to ajax ,     the longer the game went on,  the more it felt to me they were there   for the takin and... so  we did..!!!  

Edited by 3 minus 2
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, owl sees all said:

English Bulldog spirit; both Pool and Spurs. Great season.

Indeed. Great English Bulldog spirit from the German and Argentine managers, the Belgian and Brazilian winning goalscorers and the multinational teams of players. Sakes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, StevieH said:

Indeed. Great English Bulldog spirit from the German and Argentine managers, the Belgian and Brazilian winning goalscorers and the multinational teams of players. Sakes.

Both teams play in the top flight. Both sets of fans want commitment and effort. Not like some of those in foreign leagues where you get well thought of for cheating. That's why the likes of Pogba can't cut the mustard.

The EPL is littered with players that couldn't/wouldn't break sweat. The English are renowned for their tenacity and never-say-die attitude.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Both teams play in the top flight. Both sets of fans want commitment and effort. Not like some of those in foreign leagues where you get well thought of for cheating. That's why the likes of Pogba can't cut the mustard.

The EPL is littered with players that couldn't/wouldn't break sweat. The English are renowned for their tenacity and never-say-die attitude.

What a load of drivel.

Edit: Please take your England flag somewhere else.

Edited by RonniePickering22
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

What a load of drivel.

Edit: Please take your England flag somewhere else.

The Spurs double team had a great mix. English, Welsh, Scots and Irish. Each brought so much to the team. English tenacity and reliability, Scottish toughness, Welsh wizardry and with Danny an Irish genius.

• Confused 1