Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

7 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

sayin that he's been improving in the last couple of games

I didnt see the game but I just read Werner had “the time of his life” against him last night. 

Edited by Kadilo

5 hours ago, balo said:

No one are surprised , Mourinho out. 

Something for you to grasp on to while spursy are down.

I read in the week that since Maureen commenced at Spurs he's gained the 3rd most PL ponts after klopp and pep (note I haven't bothered to check the validity of that).

yep had to go out after 40 mins... and got bac mid late 2nd half  we were doin ok matching them and pushing on the break until the first goal.. and then.. well tbh  I've been half expecting someone to give us a spanking for a while and after the first one and a second ruled out 4 offside it looked like the day had arrived...l left just b4 half time and at 2 nil, 3 - 0 on agg... difficult to c given the lack of strikers how we we're gonna claw our way  back..  losing tonight hardly came as a shock... the usual suspects plus hugo..were culpable for some poor defending.. but in their favour .. a HUGE factor in defending is stability of relationships.. they ain't helped any by swopping around every game .. saying that on …performances their selection at all has to be questioned and highlights the long standing thinness of our squad it's been papered over by some out standing individuals ... but they've aged and now are comin to the end of their shelf life NOT MORIS FAULT  poch got away with it for a season JUST on the bac of a cup run but it showed and was ignored in the prem,     tonight   there were some schoolboy errors and some things that are correctable with consistent game time.. ie week in week out game time.   anyways. put son, and  kane  with decent options of eithe side   muscular sissoko and a fit hugo... in that side..  NO DOUBTS the story would be diferent.. how diferent.. I guess we may never know  however things are as they are...  no cups distractions so recovery times will play a HUGE factor for us perhaps mori can use that and put us in a champs lge place.. given all things... atm   I'm  doubting it. . but there is still enuf quality  in the squad... so who knows  if mori can win a couple of trophies with utd given the injury situ att there ... who knows..we can  but live in hope

next up utd  at home ..irrespective of lge positions always think of this as one of our biggies

COME ON YOU SPURS ..........

Still blaming Poch????

Loser Levy had at least 4 disgruntled players on his books to be sold for what ever reason. At the same time or there abouts was under paying his players the going rate. but double his wages to 6 mil a year???? which led to further unrest leading to

Poch.s  stupidly alleged loss of Management resposibiltys and Totts slide down the table .  Loser Levy is no doubt the Ace in the pack for Totts present dire situation and 1 League Cup win during his tenure (approx 20 yrs ) says it all

And Yesterdays Hero. Mou is not the answer either just another huge pay out figure looming on the horizon again on Loser Levy.s watch

But u do have a nice stadium not paid for????

8 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

yep had to go out after 40 mins... and got bac mid late 2nd half  we were doin ok matching them and pushing on the break until the first goal.. and then.. well tbh  I've been half expecting someone to give us a spanking for a while and after the first one and a second ruled out 4 offside it looked like the day had arrived...l left just b4 half time and at 2 nil, 3 - 0 on agg... difficult to c given the lack of strikers how we we're gonna claw our way  back..  losing tonight hardly came as a shock... the usual suspects plus hugo..were culpable for some poor defending.. but in their favour .. a HUGE factor in defending is stability of relationships.. they ain't helped any by swopping around every game .. saying that on …performances their selection at all has to be questioned and highlights the long standing thinness of our squad it's been papered over by some out standing individuals ... but they've aged and now are comin to the end of their shelf life NOT MORIS FAULT  poch got away with it for a season JUST on the bac of a cup run but it showed and was ignored in the prem,     tonight   there were some schoolboy errors and some things that are correctable with consistent game time.. ie week in week out game time.   anyways. put son, and  kane  with decent options of eithe side   muscular sissoko and a fit hugo... in that side..  NO DOUBTS the story would be diferent.. how diferent.. I guess we may never know  however things are as they are...  no cups distractions so recovery times will play a HUGE factor for us perhaps mori can use that and put us in a champs lge place.. given all things... atm   I'm  doubting it. . but there is still enuf quality  in the squad... so who knows  if mori can win a couple of trophies with utd given the injury situ att there ... who knows..we can  but live in hope

next up utd  at home ..irrespective of lge positions always think of this as one of our biggies

COME ON YOU SPURS ..........

I thought that posts on this forum had to be in English.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fishtank said:

I thought that posts on this forum had to be in English.

15 hours ago, deej said:

Still blaming Poch????

Loser Levy had at least 4 disgruntled players on his books to be sold for what ever reason. At the same time or there abouts was under paying his players the going rate. but double his wages to 6 mil a year???? which led to further unrest leading to

Poch.s  stupidly alleged loss of Management resposibiltys and Totts slide down the table .  Loser Levy is no doubt the Ace in the pack for Totts present dire situation and 1 League Cup win during his tenure (approx 20 yrs ) says it all

And Yesterdays Hero. Mou is not the answer either just another huge pay out figure looming on the horizon again on Loser Levy.s watch

But u do have a nice stadium not paid for????

:guitar: boring and boring  

oh did I mention BORING...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 6:04 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

Possibly the best football book I've ever read...

MY FAVOURITE FOOTBALL BOOK - THE GLORY GAME

https://ninetythreetwenty.com/blog/my-favourite-football-book-the-glory-game/

Anyone also read it?

Yeah... He didnt make a bad job of gazza's either...   A little story. Davies decided to sell his 25 year old stamp collection and lost money on it.. so he decided to get a hobby he was interested in. he said he had covered so many games  so he'd collect Footie programmes  he wrote for the express and a few others... My uncle worked for the group and used to go around and collect all the programmes from the reporters when they're finished with them and post them down to devon 2 me... So tucked in a loft.amongst a suitcase full of programmes are the ones he attended... Worth Jack <deleted>???? ...but never mind..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Levy getting the government to pay non playing staff 80% of wages while the players still get £100k a week or whatever.

<deleted> obscene.

I thought I read it wrong So thanks for clarifying. Unreal. 

13 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Levy getting the government to pay non playing staff 80% of wages while the players still get £100k a week or whatever.

<deleted> obscene.

Not to mention Levy himself collecting a nice 3m quid bonus????

On 4/2/2020 at 6:17 PM, wilai said:

Not to mention Levy himself collecting a nice 3m quid bonus????

No surprise there

Loser Levy and Old Bahamas Joe have been milking the club dry for Yonks and Yonks 

Now going for broke asking for a Govt bailout for staff wages Etc   Etc 

If i was a paying Spurs Fan in any shape or form i would immediately place a boycott 

on Spurs F.C  until Loser Levy and Old Bahamas Joe resigned from their positions  milking the club from every angle through ENIC and Tavistock Holdings

which they own.

Sure with both gone

Silverware will follow

5 hours ago, deej said:

No surprise there

Loser Levy and Old Bahamas Joe have been milking the club dry for Yonks and Yonks 

Now going for broke asking for a Govt bailout for staff wages Etc   Etc 

If i was a paying Spurs Fan in any shape or form i would immediately place a boycott 

on Spurs F.C  until Loser Levy and Old Bahamas Joe resigned from their positions  milking the club from every angle through ENIC and Tavistock Holdings

which they own.

Sure with both gone

Silverware will follow

Are you recommending the same to Liverpool fans now as well?

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If Liverpool can be pressurised in to doing an embarrassing u-turn, let's hope Spurs fans can make Levy see sense.

As said elsewhere I am not holding my breath on this....its just appalling.

• Like 2