Return flights from UK

Briggsy

21 minutes ago, androokery said:

By way of Guangzhou, right? A direct flight looks slightly more expensive:)

Correct. The stopovers are very reasonable, 2 to 3 hours, virtually from one plane to the next.

(The only airlines that fly direct BKK to anywhere in the UK are, I think, BA/Qantas, THAI and Eva)

Edited by Briggsy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Briggsy said:

(The only airlines that fly direct BKK to anywhere in the UK are, I think, BA/Qantas, THAI and Eva) 

And all to Heathrow (LHR).

One stop connections are countless.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I recently chose the real budget option on a return flight Lhr-Bkk with Kuwait airways whilst the flight was much the same as other cattle class carriers the stop over certainly was not 3 security checks and I mean full security checks for transit passengers already cleared battery's seized and everything  turned out 3 times is way over the top appalling service no seats at the airport no access to drinks or snacks unless you had dollars or euros appalling transfer between terminals in a sweaty transit van no shops nothing but concrete and angry looking staff many travellers having things seized including one guys golf balls it was airport robbery a stinking filthy place no wonder Sadam gave them a rinsing BA all they way now and the China option is much the same there is a reason its cheap because its shit???? 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Lhr-Bkk with Kuwait airways

Thanks for that colorful report although I wouldn't need it to avoid this s... airline.

It has a terrible reputation.

Recently made headlines in Germany after refusing an Israeli to board a flight (for transit to Bangkok). Israelis strictly prohibited even in transit.

How wise this Israeli was is a different topic :whistling:

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 2:05 PM, sammieuk1 said:

I recently chose the real budget option on a return flight Lhr-Bkk with Kuwait airways whilst the flight was much the same as other cattle class carriers the stop over certainly was not 3 security checks and I mean full security checks for transit passengers already cleared battery's seized and everything  turned out 3 times is way over the top appalling service no seats at the airport no access to drinks or snacks unless you had dollars or euros appalling transfer between terminals in a sweaty transit van no shops nothing but concrete and angry looking staff many travellers having things seized including one guys golf balls it was airport robbery a stinking filthy place no wonder Sadam gave them a rinsing BA all they way now and the China option is much the same there is a reason its cheap because its shit???? 

I booked to fly with them since they put new aeroplanes on the route. But then they changed from a normal stopover to twenty five hours. I made them re-route me onto the Lufthansa A380 instead.

Seems I dodged a bullet by the sounds of it.

• Like 1