looking Good heart Hospital

Putu94

who can advise me for a good hospital ,government (not private , to expensive) in Bangkok or Khonkaen?

I need a Coronary Angiogram, and  a Balloon Angioplasty ,

someone knows prices,?

they have done a CT scan in Bangkok Hospital Khonkaen, only Balloon angioplastic cost  up to 250.000 bt

also my old stent ( 16 years. ) is not working anymore , maybe need a replacement 

thanks a lot

Yes, the above heart center, which is part of KK University Hospital, would be the best choice in Issan.  Go through the "after hours c;ionic" and ask for Assoc. Prof Pattarapong Makarawate or Dr. Kraisorn Anutarapongpan.  Both trained in the US in interventional cardiology (angioplasty etc).

If you prefer Bangkok,  see Dr. Taworn  Suithichaiyakul at Bangkok Christian Hospital, he will do the procedure at Chulalongkorn (govt hospital with 1 night stay at Bkk Christian Hosp (the two are close by), cost not much more than having it all done at govt hospital but much quicker. you could also see him at Chula but likely a long wait (as in, 1-2 months) just for the appointment.

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

If you prefer Bangkok,  see Dr. Taworn  Suithichaiyakul at Bangkok Christian Hospital, he will do the procedure at Chulalongkorn (govt hospital with 1 night stay at Bkk Christian Hosp (the two are close by), cost not much more than having it all done at govt hospital but much quicker. you could also see him at Chula but likely a long wait (as in, 1-2 months) just for the appointment.

I needed to ask Dr Taworn some advice on my check-up results ( I had previously consulted with him over a year ago) so I went up to his consulting room in BCH. I could see him sitting at his desk staring into space through the open door. I was called in straight away. Looks like I did him a favour!