Skipping Merrily to Chaeng Wattana for My One Yearer

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Trash that form. You are applying for an extension of stay that requires only a TM7 form.

Trashed.

It's 8:21. On the train at Talat Phlu. Had to let the first one pass as I am too fat to sardine. Most girls feet are covered. I'm watching carefully.

8:45. @Crossy

Lucky timing! Train from BangWa pulls in at same time as Train to MoChit across platform. Off one,  onto another. Wonder if that's the usual case, or was it a lucky stroke instead of a plan?

Just saw a set get on at Victory Monument. Little toe cocked out at almost 90 degrees, perfect for drinking wine with her foot at a swahray.

Got a seat. Good. Lack of uni girls.bad

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Did you bring map of where you live. Was required by io when I went CW last month. Did I miss you mentiin income/bank deposit requirements.

I need a ruler to draw a map????. If they want one again (drew one in November),I'll draw it for them.

I'm using just an income affidavit. 

1 minute ago, asiaexpat said:

Was there yesterday for Retirement extension. Took until 5 PM to get it. Needed bank letter dated same day as application plus ATM slip, map, TM30 copy, proof of address, and normal documents (passport etc.)

You are using the bank account method?

I have my lease and TM30 of course.

4 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

could you go into more detail here?

Sure. 

It's 9:07 and im in a cab. Driver is from Roi Et. Tips for travelers. After exiting the BTS (follow the signs to MRT like you would go to Chatuchak) avoid the touts looking to get you for a 200 Baht ride. Just walk up the road about 150m and hail a cab. The meter is about 120.

29 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Did you bring map of where you live. Was required by io when I went CW last month. Just curious did you bring anything to back up income letter? 

Nope. Pathetic ignorance is bliss. I may have my SS award letter on my phone. I usually drop 40ish k a month into Krungsri but brought no source documents (TransferWise). 

23 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Perhaps give us summary when you are finished. Better than posting every few minutes.

The blow by blow was for travelers. Now I'm on line so nothing happening ????

I will say this. Why anyone would show up at Immigration with:

1. A ball cap worn backwards.

2. Shorts, flip flops and a Singha Beer wife beater.

3. Clearly unwashed.

Is beyond me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

There is bus from mo chit. Maybe next time. 8 baht. Think its #52

Problem with taking the #52 bus to CW is that while some do stop near the front gate, some stay on the flyover and don't stop until almost one km past CW.

Never figured out how to differentiate between them.

1 minute ago, dddave said:

Problem with taking the #52 bus to CW is that while some do stop near the front gate, some stay on the flyover and don't stop until almost one km past CW.

Never figured out how to differentiate between them.

So true. Only once has that happened to me. I then needed a motorbike taxi that continues away from immigration and sort of goes around in BIG loop and enters from the back. Bloody nightmare. This last trip the bus stopped at imm entry driveway. Go figure. Maybe bus drivers are same io. Depends who you get.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I will say this. Why anyone would show up at Immigration with:

1. A ball cap worn backwards.

2. Shorts, flip flops and a Singha Beer wife beater.

3. Clearly unwashed.

Is beyond me. 

I agree. It is stupid. Most of the time, it probably will not matter. However, some officials can be deeply offended by what they see as disrespectful behaviour when dealing with a government official.

• Like 1