Prayuth's Ex-deputy says Junta leader shouldn't be PM again

snoop1130

12 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

Beach Chairs, Beach Chairs, I say again Beach Chairs. Stop bashing, the Kingdoms beach chairs are in a far better state after 4 years of military rule.

Yeah, the imbecile can micro-manage beach chairs, 80 instead of 100 Baht Lotteries, and the amount of Lamyai's twerks, but can't step in, set an example  and micro-manage the Saraburi 12 y/o gang rape nor the old lady killed in public last week.

Gotta get your priorities right as an armed forces hard man...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, webfact said:

In a personal post yesterday, Pridiyathorn alleged that Phalang Pracharat Party was set up to pave the way for General Prayut to retain political power. He also accused the government of grabbing an unfair advantage over other political parties by wooing votes using the state budget and handout projects.

Pridiyathorn outlined eight reasons why he did not want General Prayut to return as prime minister after the election.

These included the junta chief’s indecisiveness, his aggressiveness and lack of manners. He mentioned that Prayut was once referred to as “a clown” by foreign media.

Wow!

Excellent.

Superb.

Carry on.

Lets get stuck in.

Ooops, that's another customer for the attitude adjustment therapy.

Somehow I don’t think so - he has a Royal title as he is the son of a prince. Prayuth is just a puppet who thinks he is all powerful - until he is told otherwise. And it looks like he has just been told!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I cannot actually think of a single redeeming factor for Prayut and the sooner the country gets shot of him the better.

And the same goes for his fat, untrustworthy, bling wearing (I borrowed it from someone dead), sidekick too.

That pretty much sums it up.

Now, how do we ingrain this message in the minds of every eligible voter in the next 60 days?

MR Pridiyathorn Devakula is correct. Prayuth is not fit to run for office. He has run the economy into the ground, he has nearly destroyed the tourism industry, he has done nothing in the fight against corruption, he absolutely refuses to hire competent ministers, and he humiliates the nation every time he opens his mouth.

Nobody wants the army anymore. They are despised by the Thai people, and especially by the youth. They are in power to protect the elite, the super wealthy, those that are connected, and those that are in power. Get out. Get out now. You are not liked. You are not wanted. You are not popular, and you are way, way past your sell by date. You definitely do not serve your own people. You serve yourselves. 

25 minutes ago, boonrawdcnx said:

Somehow I don’t think so - he has a Royal title as he is the son of a prince. Prayuth is just a puppet who thinks he is all powerful - until he is told otherwise. And it looks like he has just been told!

That's the reason this guy can get away with making those kinds of public criticisms of the PM in a very public way -- he would seem to be of pretty much untouchable status.

Still, if I were him, I'd probably be careful about any upcoming hotel visits I had planned or engaging in any extracurricular activities that I wouldn't want exposed.  :ph34r:

Well, if the PM is 'a clown' he is one that the populous has not sought to remove during the past 4 years. He is 'a clown' with power and has done whatever he wanted to do, physically unchallenged. The populous didn't back up those few brave people (students etc.) that were outnumbered by gun toting police. Of course there has been peace...but little freedom to voice opposition in public. Maybe there is a sleeping dragon somewhere but it slumbers on because there has been nothing to arouse it.

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

That's the reason this guy can get away with making those kinds of public criticisms of the PM in a very public way -- he would seem to be of pretty much untouchable status.

Still, if I were him, I'd probably be careful about any upcoming hotel visits I had planned or engaging in any extracurricular activities that I wouldn't want exposed.  :ph34r:

Well, if in fact he is royalty then just maybe he is speaking for the royal court. I have no idea but it is a possibility.

16 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I can think of 69 Million reasons why he shouldn't be an elected Prime Minister. Every one being a citizen of the country who all deserve someone significantly better. Thailand has gone backwards in pretty much every respect possible under this Government.

None of the promises to stamp out corruption have shown any fruition whatsoever, in fact, it has generally got significantly worse.

Submarines for a gulf too shallow in most places for them to go is but one example of stupid, stupid spending, when the country could use the cash way better for its people.

Freedom of speech is a thing of the past.

Sucking up to China, a country that seeks total domination over the whole region is really retarded.

I cannot actually think of a single redeeming factor for Prayut and the sooner the country gets shot of him the better.

And the same goes for his fat, untrustworthy, bling wearing (I borrowed it from someone dead), sidekick too.

Yes....... Agreed wholeheartedly...........

Submarines for his Navy...... Graft............

"None of the promises to stamp out corruption have shown any fruition whatsoever, in fact, it has generally got significantly worse."    Darkside......YOU SAID.........

I SAY.. Just a month ago I was stopped at a roadblock (an hour south of Korat in the mountains North of Kabinburi/Chachonsaow) by Thai Police and hit up for 500 baht........ since I didn't respond....... He went to check on another car and came back to me...... By that time I had turned Video on with my cell phone and recorded the balsnce of the conversation, without him knowing.......... He came back to my pickup and said at the police station 500 baht....... I still just 'mumbled' a bit and then he said then how about 200 baht for us guys to get something to eat.... He promised not to buy whiskey.... only eat..... I finally gave the 200 baht...... Graft....... and the cop wore a mask the whole time ---- like the 'Bandit/Theif' he really is..... RTP........ Really no concern for 'Safety on Thai Roads'.... 'Just their own pockets'......... I got the video on my phone.......... But I don't know who to show it to......

5 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

"None of the promises to stamp out corruption have shown any fruition whatsoever, in fact, it has generally got significantly worse."    Darkside......YOU SAID.........

I SAY.. Just a month ago I was stopped at a roadblock (an hour south of Korat in the mountains North of Kabinburi/Chachonsaow) by Thai Police and hit up for 500 baht........ since I didn't respond....... He went to check on another car and came back to me...... By that time I had turned Video on with my cell phone and recorded the balsnce of the conversation, without him knowing.......... He came back to my pickup and said at the police station 500 baht....... I still just 'mumbled' a bit and then he said then how about 200 baht for us guys to get something to eat.... He promised not to buy whiskey.... only eat..... I finally gave the 200 baht...... Graft....... and the cop wore a mask the whole time ---- like the 'Bandit/Theif' he really is..... RTP........ Really no concern for 'Safety on Thai Roads'.... 'Just their own pockets'......... I got the video on my phone.......... But I don't know who to show it to......

You are absolutely correct. Always remember one thing about the police here. They are revenue collection agents, who run a franchise. They have little to do with law enforcement, public safety, traffic safety, or working for the people. 

Prayuth has done everything in his power to protect the police, and nothing has changed, other than alot of hyperbole, and the ridiculous statements about making Thailand pure again. Add in the destruction of the tourism industry, and eroding the golden goose of ex-pats living in Thailand, who spend alot of money, and bring an awful lot to the table, and you have an administration that almost appears to be trying to erode the quality of life, for the average Thai. 

16 hours ago, baboon said:

I mean all Thai blue blood and old money. Look at them, with their crisp uniforms and sanctimonious leers, as they hand out medals and decorations to one another. It's enough to make you vomit.

does vomit means throw up and diarrhea ...

15 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Yes, I only mentioned the biggest one. Old Elite and old money wealth are surely going to keep their position no matter what. Even if it kills all the others.

until old money and blue blood still around no republic democracy will be allowed.... it baffles me, in a small country like Thailand and no war going around why the need for so many military people

4 hours ago, Tradewind777 said:

The disaster will continue and Thais will become poorer over time. Notice how many Thais want to borrow money is increasing? It’s always been an issue but much worse now. It’s gping to get worse before sound economic management is in place.

yeeee.... but they have the falangs and their visa problems to bring in cash enriching the same old farts

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

MR Pridiyathorn Devakula is correct. Prayuth is not fit to run for office. He has run the economy into the ground, he has nearly destroyed the tourism industry, he has done nothing in the fight against corruption, he absolutely refuses to hire competent ministers, and he humiliates the nation every time he opens his mouth.

Nobody wants the army anymore. They are despised by the Thai people, and especially by the youth. They are in power to protect the elite, the super wealthy, those that are connected, and those that are in power. Get out. Get out now. You are not liked. You are not wanted. You are not popular, and you are way, way past your sell by date. You definitely do not serve your own people. You serve yourselves. 

did he came with expiration date???? we are stuck man a cheater always a cheater and he will do it

When someone as incompetent as Pridiyathorn criticize Prayut for incompetency, it must be shit bad. If he really has the guts, he should reveal the truth on who was actually behind this coup and the re-write of the constitution that will allow the elites and the military to dominate the nation for a long time. What he done with the criticism is only his personal grudge against Prayut. He is still has not redeem himself.  

3 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

If you are leaving the country... Post it to YouTube... Otherwise,  be safe... 

19 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Yes, I only mentioned the biggest one. Old Elite and old money wealth are surely going to keep their position no matter what. Even if it kills all the others.

Almost spoken rhetorically. 

And yet, most are still blind to the real and continued instigators of cause and effect - worldwide.

Surfaced protests, strong-worded punditry, engaged ideals of democratic form and blah, blah, blah will never suffice. 

To be reborn requires a thorough cleansing of what has been the ailing irritant throughout Thailand's history. 

The traditional system of patronage will never relinquish their relevant and comfortable standing, unless they are physically and literally forced out and banished - 

Anything else suggested is all but moot.

On 12/24/2018 at 12:41 PM, Denim said:

He shouldn't have been leader in the first place but the idiots who followed Suthep to end democracy have no right to complain now.

Alas, I'm afraid the ones who followed Yingluck Shinawatra were not a little bit less stupid, or should I write manipulated, unknowing! The trouble being neither Thaksin nor Suthep, and their respective 'clan', offer a viable solution for a true democratical process to start(!) in Thailand.

And then you have the military with their 'coup' and the long list of promises NOT kept about 'changes and reforms', not leaving after two years and a lot of damage created, like the 2006 coup, but instead wanting to stay in power, to install a military dictatorship regime, making the, anno 2014, 'lesser evil' solution, nowadays the worst-of-all possibility.

Of course, you are the 'wizard of jeans', and you knew it all before it even happened, wow...

Let me guess then, you're not an 'idiot' yourself, and you have some positive, ...practical(!), proposals, or even solutions for the, deep, problems Thailand is facing.

Please do let us know about it. ...And, please, do not attempt to tell us that, as per today, it would have been any bit better with the master's puppet/clone letting the State's coffers being plundered any bit further, as I trust you to be an honest person!

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

When someone as incompetent as Pridiyathorn criticize Prayut for incompetency, it must be shit bad. If he really has the guts, he should reveal the truth on who was actually behind this coup and the re-write of the constitution that will allow the elites and the military to dominate the nation for a long time. What he done with the criticism is only his personal grudge against Prayut. He is still has not redeem himself.  

Of course, you mean the minister holding the same portfolio 'under' Yingluck was a competent person...

At least 'twisted' enough to be, at the least: involved, in the fake rice deals which landed him in jail for half a century or more, sorry, I just can't come on his name, but no doubt you know who I mean, maybe he's even a client of the lawfirm you are with...

17 hours ago, webfact said:

In a personal post yesterday, Pridiyathorn alleged that Phalang Pracharat Party was set up to pave the way for General Prayut to retain political power. He also accused the government of grabbing an unfair advantage over other political parties by wooing votes using the state budget and handout projects.

Okay...he said it out loud! Any Thais listening?

13 hours ago, boonrawdcnx said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pridiyathorn_Devakula#Early_life_and_education

"Pridiyathorn is a son of Prince Priditheppong Devakula. He is therefore a grandson of Prince Devawongse Varopakarn, and a great-grandson of King Rama IV. (Mongkut)..."

" Spouse :Prapaphan Devakula na Ayudhya      wiki

Above it all.............

10 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pridiyathorn_Devakula#Early_life_and_education

"Pridiyathorn is a son of Prince Priditheppong Devakula. He is therefore a grandson of Prince Devawongse Varopakarn, and a great-grandson of King Rama IV. (Mongkut)..."

" Spouse :Prapaphan Devakula na Ayudhya      wiki

Above it all.............

....and most importantly, protected.

13 hours ago, boonrawdcnx said:

So our general did not receive another visa !

Archived