Traffic Accident...?

paulbrun

I am looking for information about a fatal road accident that apparently occurred in the Chiang Mai area about 3 weeks ago. The victim was a frenchman by the name of Jean-Pierre Richard, and he was a work colleague, and friend, of many people here. If anyone has any knowledge about this tragedy, I would appreciate their feedback. Thank you.

Being a foreign national, I would have imagined that the Tourist Police were possibly involved at one stage. They keep pretty extensive details on file, and a call to them might shed some light on this unfortunate accident.

Edited by Maejo Man

Being a foreign national, I would have imagined that the Tourist Police were possibly involved at one stage. They keep pretty extensive details on file, and a call to them might shed some light on this unfortunate accident.

Thanks for your good advice. This might be the best solution.

Thanks for your good advice. This might be the best solution.

....and as an after thought you could also check with the Alliance Francaise or the honorary French Consulate on 053-281466