Burger King Central Pattaya runs out of French Fries - lolllll

bbi1

A lack of supplies could be the result of many factors. As with traffic, if the route is congested or has a poor road surface, I take an alternate route. Burger King is not the sole outlet for fries. Thank you for the French Fry Status Report.????

There is an iconic song in Australia called "Pub with no beer"

I was once having breakfast in Pattaya at my hotel and an American came in after my breakfast had been served.

He sat down and ordered "Coffee, no cream"

Waitress "No hab"

Diner "What . No coffee. Good grief"

Waitress.Hab coffee, no hab cream

Diner "well what do you put in your coffee?

Waitress. "Milk"

Diner "Well I will a large cup of coffe , no milk"

Waitress "No hab milk, use all cornfrakes'

At this stage I intervened and said "Mate just ask for black coffee, I did "

Diner" Who in the hell would do that"

Me"Just about every other country in the world .

It was confirmed by every one in the cafe who spoke English.

16 hours ago, scorecard said:

One time we had a surprise visit from an outer family member, a 45 year old overweight very loud over the top ladyboy, always desperate to be noticed, who always dresses 50/50 M/F clothes and with way too much make up and he was accompanied by a very similar friend.

Some close friends had invited us to the restaurant as a celebration for their son getting his degree and I had given him a lot of coaching in many of his courses and to prepare him for several final exams, and they insisted on picking us up (me, my Thai son, son's wife and their 2 young kids). They arrived to pick us up just 10 minutes after the ladyboy and friend had arrived.

The host asked the LB & friend to join us.

As soon as we arrived at the restaurant the LB & friend started their normal loud carry on, being demanding, and making everybody embarrassed.

Menus came the the LB + friend tried to get too friendly with the young waiter, eventually annoyed host said politely, please order I want to eat. LB + friend now acting offended. Waiter mentioned clearly that we had access to the quite well stocked salad bar but any salad not eaten would have to be paid for. LB + friend now get abusive with the waiter and tell him he is rude.

LB+ friend now proceed to take full size dinner plates from a nearby trolley and overfill the plates at the salad bar and bring them to the table. They continue this process until the host and myself mention there is too much salad, we can't eat it. LB + friend now say, the waiter is rude so they took so much salad and 'they can't charge you for it', it's illegal because you take what you want with no limit at Pizza Hut / company'. Plus LB + friend have also ordered 4 additional seafood dishes (whole fish and large prawn), way more than needed

By this stage everybody is wanting to leave, food has arrived and is eaten quickly and the host asks for the bill. A cashier person comes with a large tray and the massive amount of uneaten salad (some 8 or 9 overfilled dinner plates) is taken away to be weighed. Bill comes, charge for uneaten salad is 2,600Baht.

Host goes to cashier desk and asks for the bill to be split into 2 bills; food and salad. Host returns and gives the salad bill to the loudest LB. By this stage the host is really pissed off because the celebration for his son has been totally ruined. Host apologizes to myself, my son and his wife and host leaves quickly paying the food bill on the way out.

My son quietly tells his wife to get the children outside and then son and myself quickly depart..

LB + friend left sitting there, LB with bill for 2,600Baht in his hand. They try to quickly follow us, but the manager has ordered 2 security guards to stand near the table. LB + friend inist they have no money.

Police are called LB + friend taken to police station. From the police station they call quite a number of LB friends to came and give them enough money to pay the bill. Six hours later they had enough to pay the bill, police took them back to the restaurant and pay the bill and manager insists they apologize to his staff for their behavior.  

LB + friend never visited us again and told other families members that the farang (me) and his Thai son not nice people so stingy and don't care about family.

Since that time in our own family we often joke about salad.

Nightmare!

11 hours ago, ronrat said:

There is an iconic song in Australia called "Pub with no beer"

I was once having breakfast in Pattaya at my hotel and an American came in after my breakfast had been served.

He sat down and ordered "Coffee, no cream"

Waitress "No hab"

Diner "What . No coffee. Good grief"

Waitress.Hab coffee, no hab cream

Diner "well what do you put in your coffee?

Waitress. "Milk"

Diner "Well I will a large cup of coffe , no milk"

Waitress "No hab milk, use all cornfrakes'

At this stage I intervened and said "Mate just ask for black coffee, I did "

Diner" Who in the hell would do that"

Me"Just about every other country in the world .

It was confirmed by every one in the cafe who spoke English.

How do you extract the “milk” from 3in1?

Archived