Ladyboy Or Just Another Way To Say Lady?

PaulUSA302

To some of you single older guys who do not want to have any children, what is the difference? You have a chance to be with a beautiful and sexy LADYboy.

Who cares what he was born with? No one cares what a car came with when it rolled off the assembly line? Even before we enjoy an orange, we peel off the original cover and spit out the seeds... Same thing applies to the ladyboy. The real fruit us there, all you need do is see them when their original cover is removed and you can spit out the seeds... still....

Look at it this way... Take away the mustache, the gruff voice, the do'higgy and the do'dads, add some long hair, arched eyebrows, heeled shoes, some silicone and a soft fabrics and what do you have? You have a Lady silly boy!

Instead of focusing on the things that are not factory installed you should look at the things that are standard. Just like a born lady, the factory lady has a heart that loves, hurts and longs... Just like a born lady, the factory lady sits when using the bathroom. Some can stand so they got that working for them also.

When it comes to sex... Lets just say they have been there so they know what you want, how you want it and how it feels.... Just put your hands in the hand of the man who has worked with the same tools you have worked with. You can't beat hands-on experience!

AND when you think about it, don't you think it all comes down to the person? Could it be that your soul-mate was born, but the universe played a trick on you and put the love of your life in the wrong body?

As a matter of fact, I think they should stop calling the women "Ladyboys" and simply call them boys "Ladies".

And if you have happened to find your mate and have not learned yet that they were born a man, just know that we are not giggling at you... No.... We are giggling with you. :o

To some of you single older guys who do not want to have any children, what is the difference? You have a chance to be with a beautiful and sexy LADYboy.

Who cares what he was born with? No one cares what a car came with when it rolled off the assembly line? Even before we enjoy an orange, we peel off the original cover and spit out the seeds... Same thing applies to the ladyboy. The real fruit us there, all you need do is see them when their original cover is removed and you can spit out the seeds... still....

Look at it this way... Take away the mustache, the gruff voice, the do'higgy and the do'dads, add some long hair, arched eyebrows, heeled shoes, some silicone and a soft fabrics and what do you have? You have a Lady silly boy!

Instead of focusing on the things that are not factory installed you should look at the things that are standard. Just like a born lady, the factory lady has a heart that loves, hurts and longs... Just like a born lady, the factory lady sits when using the bathroom. Some can stand so they got that working for them also.

When it comes to sex... Lets just say they have been there so they know what you want, how you want it and how it feels.... Just put your hands in the hand of the man who has worked with the same tools you have worked with. You can't beat hands-on experience!

AND when you think about it, don't you think it all comes down to the person? Could it be that your soul-mate was born, but the universe played a trick on you and put the love of your life in the wrong body?

As a matter of fact, I think they should stop calling the women "Ladyboys" and simply call them boys "Ladies".

And if you have happened to find your mate and have not learned yet that they were born a man, just know that we are not giggling at you... No.... We are giggling with you. :o

i guess i'll stick with the real ladies. also my diamond ring is made of real gold and genuine diamonds. nothing better than the "real thing".

My first time in silom, I followed a tout into a gogo bar and on the stage was a very attractive woman dressed in leather and lace. She turned around and BAM! She had a... Ummm She had a GIANT..... ummmm She had a monstrous.... Ummmm.... you know.... Well at any rate.... I bet she hurt a bum or two but I bet they asked for it (giggle, giggle, giggle.)

Each to there own, if it makes you happy and your not hurting anyone, go for it.

:o

You sure to want to go on with this.....?

Thai ladyboys do have rather a bad rep for "light-fingered-ness" and violence if you catch them trying to rob you.

Buyer beware.

Thai ladyboys do have rather a bad rep for "light-fingered-ness" and violence if you catch them trying to rob you.

Not all ladyboys are like that... usually just the ones that frequent the tourist areas.

I happen to know some very nice ladyboys... one of them who has never been out of her province in north-eastern Thailand. A nicer person you couldn't hope to meet.

. :o

Then why do you suppose they are so bad at sex? Trust me they are hopelessly lousy at it. I've test driven some and women just do a better job and I'm sure men do also. Ladyboys just don't cut it. As for what Jai Dee says, this I agree with that ladyboys are good people just lousy in the sex dept, I'm talking really bad

Edited by recluse

I've been looking at the OP's profile, PaulUSA302, and his messages (41 so far).

Interesting man.

Wonder what he really thinks... :o Maybe he doesn't know himself, yet.

LaoPo

Not all ladyboys are like that... usually just the ones that frequent the tourist areas.

I happen to know some very nice ladyboys... one of them who has never been out of her province in north-eastern Thailand. A nicer person you couldn't hope to meet.

Fair play, JD. :o I have known *ahem* a couple of the "third persuasion" myself, and they are nice people.

Unfortunately, a lot of Westerners experience of ladyboys is in the tourist areas, and it is not a positive one.

Generalisations are dangerous things.

Treat every stranger as a friend you haven't met. Look quickly at the body - look slowly at the heart - yours AND theirs.

Peter

Beautiful !

LaoPo

Soon I'll have four years in Thailand as a gay man, and I still can't figure out some of the definitions of katoey and ladyboy. My partner doesn't even like gay men who act a bit femme. Guys in dresses turn me off. When I wanted a female, I got one who had always had the plumbing (even if she didn't use it that well :o ). The only two such men in dresses that I tried, were terrible in bed, and the slightly femme guys were great in bed. It's really hard to make generalizations, even when it's really hard.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Your off topic! And I will admit that I spent more eye time looking at the ladyboy on the stage than I did at the regular gogo performer, but it is not everyday you get to see a pretty lady with an elephant trunk....

Now when I am in Pattaya and walking through a dark area and the lady-boys JUMP out from the shadows promising money-back guarantees.... Well... Lets just say I prefer them to be on the stage where I know their hands are not reaching for my wallet. :D

Now stop the detective work and just love me for my posts... Trust me when I say that when you look to close you will see I am just sparkle glued to cardboard.

I've been looking at the OP's profile, PaulUSA302, and his messages (41 so far).

Interesting man.

Wonder what he really thinks... :o Maybe he doesn't know himself, yet.

LaoPo

Generalisations are dangerous things.

Treat every stranger as a friend you haven't met. Look quickly at the body - look slowly at the heart - yours AND theirs.

Peter

Beautiful !

LaoPo

Generalisations have saved my life on a number of occasions. Flaky philosophy out of a Hallmark Greetings Card hasn't.... Yet. :o

Edited by kmart

Generalisations have saved my life on a number of occasions. Flaky philosophy out of a Hallmark Greetings Card hasn't.... Yet. :o

Well said. The amazing thing about generalisations is that they are generally true.

Re this thread. I have nothing at all to add, except a pruirient curiosity as to what on earth was the OP's mentality when he decided to write it.

In another post, there was a story and photo of a Ladyboy band. The guys looked just like natural ladies and probably only their mother and doctor know the truth. So I figured I would submit a post with some humor to take the temperature of the board, get to know you guys, how some of you think and have some fun in the process. Now, I am not new to message boards and it is easy to see you guys have been on this site for a long time and have come close to talking about every subject in the world and grow tired of us new folk who create posts that you yourself are tired of seeing..... All I hope is that you guys have some patience with me as I find my place on the board as I attempt to become a recognized voice in this board community. :o

Generalisations have saved my life on a number of occasions. Flaky philosophy out of a Hallmark Greetings Card hasn't.... Yet. :D

Well said. The amazing thing about generalisations is that they are generally true.

Re this thread. I have nothing at all to add, except a pruirient curiosity as to what on earth was the OP's mentality when he decided to write it.

Minorities only become accepted when they gain voting and monetary power. It is nothing to do with morals.

The Civil Rights movement succeeded because blacks became too numerous and a financial power, so the whites had to accept them.

Gays have become an organized group in vote power and financially, and thus are gaining in acceptance, and in our lifetime, the negative sentitment to gays may be gone.

LBs are not organized, nor do they have financial power. Despite egalitarian morals of a few, LBs will not gain acceptance globally until those two things are fixed. I believe that will not happen in our lifetimes.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Your off topic! And I will admit that I spent more eye time looking at the ladyboy on the stage than I did at the regular gogo performer, but it is not everyday you get to see a pretty lady with an elephant trunk....

That's true, so true:

it's the first ever, discovered elephant ladyboy :o

PaulUSA302

God Bless America :o

kmart

Buyer beware.

And are you sure in your statement?

As I know, I have never hit anyone else nor rob

Edited by BambinA

PaulUSA302

God Bless America :o

kmart

Buyer beware.

And are you sure in your statement?

As I know, I have never hit anyone else nor rob

BambinA: just ignore them all......

couple of trolls not worth..........