Frustrated Farang Husband - Part 3

arcturaz

I probably should not say anything since all the usual suspects are sure to opine to the OP  about

what so many of us

have had some form of experience with ( bad relationships).

No amount of advice or consultation ever seems to influence the person who just can't stop rationalizing :

"things might change"........or "i am only doing it because"....

When things suck I am in the group that simply says :  get out and cut your losses ( financial and emotional)

No one ever listens    hahaha

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spidey said:

Living in Pattaya, I rarely see your vision. I see bargirls who have been promised the earth by 2 week millionaires, to get it at a reduced rate or even free, only to shatter their dreams when they go home and never get in touch again.

yes, that happens a lot. But those girls have just wasted a bit of time. They havent lost their life savings.

But i, like the thais, never speak up when i see it happening, good on the girls, the blokes are idiots for being manipulated by a hooker because they were thinking with their dicks. They are like lambs to the slaughter. 

It makes me laugh actually. 

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

AWALT.

No point in being truthful, honourable or loyal to any woman, they don't believe in any of those things.

The more truthful you are with them, the more power they have to manipulate you.

Bargirls are just like any other woman, maybe a little bit more honest and upfront about what's going on, and with a few more miles on the clock.

BS, but nice try to make your choice for a bar girl looking good.