Baby Hill mynah bird

From the Wildlife Preservation and Protection Act 1992,

Section 23. Subject to the provisions of Section 24, no person shall import or export wildlife and their carcasses of the kind as specified by the Minister or pass wildlife and their carcasses through the Kingdom, unless permission has been obtained from the Director-General.

Importing or exporting preserved and protected wildlife and their carcasses shall not be permitted, unless permission has been obtained for such protected wildlife acquired from propagation under Section 18 (1), or protected carcasses acquired from propagation and permission must be obtained from the Director-General.

The application for permission and obtaining of permission of the first and second paragraph shall be in accordance with the stipulations, procedures and conditions as specified in the ministerial regulations.

Good luck with that. Your best bet would be Jatujak market and then stick it in your suitcase.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Briggsy said:

The Hill Mynahs are the mynahs that can mimic human speech. I suspect that is what the OP is after.

I understand.

But keeping a flying animal (or any animal) in a cage is cruel and selfish.

• Like 1

Oh, stop all that bullshit, please... I have had parrots and dogs, bunnies and cats, well even a horse...I’m am very pet friendly, they have the best life with me and my family. So y’all can hold in with your throw up! Does non of you go to the zoo either, or enjoy eating meet? Double moral much? Ok, then be kind to just answer my question or please <deleted>!

and yes, please, dealers does LEGALLY send birds and other pets in the “post” with air flights alllll the time. It’s called a box! Fools.....

• Like 1