Paying Foreign Credit Cards or bills with Thai Bank account

Is there a way to pay your foreign credit card, insurance or other payments due in, for example, your home country (US in my case) using your Thai bank account without going through all of the paperwork that is necessary to send money to a US bank?

Transferring funds into Thailand is easy, but cumbersome sending it out. 

Edited by snooky
wording.
  • Like 1

Not that I know of as you can not do an ACH Pull (a foreign bank/company pulling funds from a Thai bank account) like how you can in the US like have the credit card company ACH Pull (Debit) payment from your US bank account.  

Even if you have a Bangkok Bank account and have used their Bangkok Bank "New York" branch routing number and in-Thailand Bangkok Bank account to transfer funds to your Bangkok Bank account their web page specifically DO NOT try an ACH Pull as they will reject it.  You can send me money, but don't try to pull money.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now