More Thai bashing.

cleverman

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

You might want to ask him to help you with your spelling whilst you are hanging about up there!

Blame spell check, not I. But, being a perfectionist, I should have proof read before posting, but I was late for a dinning in night at the officers club,retired. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I ask every one who mocks me, give me an example of me hallucinating, talking crap or what ever. Nobody has been able to, check all my posts , there is the proof. I'm just so far in front of you knockers. 
The only 'knockers' you're in front of are some flat chested katoy's.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

16 hours ago, cleverman said:

I before e, except after c. You are obviously not an Ozie. 

16 hours ago, cleverman said:

Blame spell check, not I. But, being a perfectionist, I should have proof read before posting, but I was late for a dinning in night at the officers club,retired. 

With these last two posts you have just confirmed what everyone else is thinking...........

11 hours ago, xylophone said:

With these last two posts you have just confirmed what everyone else is thinking...........

11 hours ago, xylophone said:

"What everyone else was thinking". You are indeed in procession of supernatural powers. 

On 1/14/2019 at 7:06 PM, cleverman said:

Hmm, 'a dinning in night at the officers club,retired'?

Is that when there's no food, but plenty of noise?

Looks like it could have been a bit of a cramped do too, with no room for a space after the comma following 'club', but before 'retired.'

On 1/14/2019 at 7:06 PM, cleverman said:

Blame spell check,

Whoa there .. Only Thai's can play the blame game .. you should be in procession of that fact already as you are on here enough .. 

22 minutes ago, cleverman said:

You are indeed in procession of supernatural powers. 

What always fascinates me about these threads, what it actually going on in people heads.

I'm an American, I can read a million posts railing against Trump, the US, many of which i agree with, but that's not US hating??

It's curious what inner doubt drives the apologists, deniers, anti Thai haters?

I can, and do criticize my home country and others, yet it's only when you voice any criticism of Thailand, it's structure, administration, morality that the vitriol starts.

Secret doubt often fuels the loudest reaction!

8 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Hmm, 'a dinning in night at the officers club,retired'?

Is that when there's no food, but plenty of noise?

Looks like it could have been a bit of a cramped do too, with no room for a space after the comma following 'club', but before 'retired.'

I thought the spell police were banned, .anyway,,. If your life is, . So boring that, you have the time to check people's posts for grammar   , and, spelling, I feel sorry 4 u. ,,,

While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner which allows others to understand their posts.  As this topic has degenerated into personal bashing comments and in violation of the following forum rules:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

//Closed//

Archived