More Thai bashing.

cleverman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Thai bashing you would call it. It is NOT Thai bashing at all.

It is openly and clearly a case of Prayut bashing resulting from his bumptious outburst of how he limited the damage of the storm.

Calling your post More Thai Bashing is an insult to Prayut bashers and an insult to the Thai people.

Yes he is a man of many flavors: limiting the damage of a storm to an area of Thailand and creating a storm that will have severe damage through out Thailand.

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Not at all, because on this forum as an example, we see resurrections almost daily ! 

I must have missed the resurrections but didn't miss the talk about erections. Lots of that (or lots of them).

3 hours ago, Spidey said:

Any that will deliver me from temptation. I pray to St. Anthony, daily.

Living in Pattaya is worse than living in Sodom or Gomorrah, I eat like a pig, drink JD to excess and have sodomised more women than I care to count.

Oh, Lord will you save me? (but not this weekend as the wife's away and I'll be doing more Sodom and Gomorrah-ing than you can shake a stick at).

Temptation and Pattaya,be sure to get down on your knees before you do your evil deeds.(have fun)

28 minutes ago, jvs said:

Temptation and Pattaya,be sure to get down on your knees before you do your evil deeds.(have fun)

My prayer to St. Anthony which I always say before a night on the razz.

St Anthony was a travelling man
She was a gogo agitator
He went to bed with a whip in his hand
Doing his best to stimulate her

St Anthony was all alone
And around come a two tone choclate biscuit
She comes around when the sun goes down
Saying come on baby you can risk it
St Anthony, St Anthony, St Anthony, St Anthony

She tied St Anthony to the bed
And said I'm gonna be your master
Come on baby dont turn me loose
Just keep on doing it faster faster

St Anthony was on his knees
holding his hands in suffracation
Oh Lord have mercy on my soul
lead me not into temptation
Oh the sensation
Oh the revelation
Oh the temptation of St Anthony
Oh the temptation
Oh the sensation
Oh the revelation of the reincarnation
Of St Anthony

On 1/11/2019 at 4:40 AM, cleverman said:

Before you critise, understand what it is your talking about. Where did I say that the Queen said her prayers were answered ? I'm Cleverman, I can always back up what I write. 

There is a huge difference between saying you are praying for something and taking the credit for something because of your praying.

On 1/11/2019 at 11:40 AM, cleverman said:

I'm Cleverman, I can always back up what I write. 

No, you are NOT- Cleverman and actually a right out troll who switches the words in everyone's comments to float your own boat.

Plenty of evidence of that in each and every topic you started.

3 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

No, you are NOT- Cleverman and actually a right out troll who switches the words in everyone's comments to float your own boat.

Plenty of evidence of that in each and every topic you started.

Every time I shoot you lot downin flames, the abuse starts. Like Jesus, I expect to be crusified for being a guiding light, a person who shows the road to truth. It's a cross I have to bare. 

4 hours ago, Spidey said:

Correct. I keep telling the mods that I'm dead but they still keep sending me messages.

Please satisfy my curiosity. What indicators do you have you are dead? Is it the stake in your heart?

11 minutes ago, cleverman said:

Every time I shoot you lot downin flames, the abuse starts. Like Jesus, I expect to be crusified for being a guiding light, a person who shows the road to truth. It's a cross I have to bare. 

Baring yourself in public in Thailand is a risky activity.

Sir if you can't say something nice about a person, don't be an idiot, say nothing. ( spell check error, Sir should read If. Being a perfectionist I always proof read before posting but as it was time for Tiffin, I didn't. I pray that it won't happen again. 

Can't see it any other way than the PM wishes to claim that his prayers helped spare Thailand the worst of the Storm and quite directly implies that it would have been even more severe without his intervention ..

I have never heard of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II claim her prayers helped avert a disaster in GB .. Nor have I ever seen her engage in conversation with a frog .. Or take advice of a fortune teller .. Or wear lucky trousers and rings .. If the PM wishes to make statements like the one about the Storm then the ridicule that came forth on TV is not without merit .. 

Screen shot of TV's report on it yesterday .. 

IMG_20190112_194715.jpg

8 hours ago, cleverman said:

What started this talking to god and asking for favours started for us members of the British Empire when we went to school and our teachers made us ,every day, to ask God to save our Queen, then on weekends when we went to the movies, the same thing.

Folk were talking to ( a ) God long before the British Empire .. And if you believe the historians some of the parties that went on at Stonehenge to please the Gods were pretty full on and would make Pattaya look like a kindergarden .. 

8 hours ago, cleverman said:

then on weekends when we went to the movies, the same thing.

Movies .! When I were a lad it were the Pictures you would go to .. And I only recall a quick self promo' by Metro Goldwyn Mayer or Paramount or 20th Century Fox before the film started .. there was no ingratiating film of her Majesty that everyone had to stand up for .. And herein lies the rub .. In Britain it is respectful of citizens to honour her Majesty by singing the Nat' anthem but not compulsory .. And the choice of religion is manifold but again is of a personal choice .. so if don't want to do God you don't have to .. But over here the immersion into the religion starts at the earliest age and the kid don't have no say in it and it then continues throughout life in what amounts to little more than brainwashing .. hence the daily rituals of Thai citizens hoping that with Bud's help today will be their lucky day .. and when it don't happen today they'll pray again tomorrow and the day after .. And it is that grasping at the hope of happiness that the PM was ultimately harvesting with his statement about the storm .. That despite all the shiny materialist trappings of the modern world the Thai's so dearly covet is why it is still a backward society that is easily manipulated in many aspects .. 

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:28 PM, Lacessit said:

I agree with you. US Presidents, after every mass shooting, say their thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. Prayut prays Thailand is spared from Prabuk.

The difference is Prayut can't do much about a tropical storm. US Presidents could certainly do something about mass shootings.

"US Presidents could certainly do something about mass shootings". 

What can they do? Take away all the guns? Not possible. Even if is was someone would walk in to schools with a knife. What then? Take away all the knives? That would leave machete's available. Take them away as well? You get the point. The Constitution allows Americans to "bear arms" and that's what  they will always do.

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Movies .! When I were a lad it were the Pictures you would go to .. And I only recall a quick self promo' by Metro Goldwyn Mayer or Paramount or 20th Century Fox before the film started .. there was no ingratiating film of her Majesty that everyone had to stand up for .. And herein lies the rub .. In Britain it is respectful of citizens to honour her Majesty by singing the Nat' anthem but not compulsory .. And the choice of religion is manifold but again is of a personal choice .. so if don't want to do God you don't have to .. But over here the immersion into the religion starts at the earliest age and the kid don't have no say in it and it then continues throughout life in what amounts to little more than brainwashing .. hence the daily rituals of Thai citizens hoping that with Bud's help today will be their lucky day .. and when it don't happen today they'll pray again tomorrow and the day after .. And it is that grasping at the hope of happiness that the PM was ultimately harvesting with his statement about the storm .. That despite all the shiny materialist trappings of the modern world the Thai's so dearly covet is why it is still a backward society that is easily manipulated in many aspects .. 

What?

14 hours ago, giddyup said:

Haven't heard the pope claim that his prayers saved anybody, and it would be just as delusional if he did.

Did you hear the actual broadcast where he made this claim? Did he make this assertion in

Thai, English or some other language which you expertly translated? Or are you responding

to a sensational headline generated to provoke responses from the likes of you and me?

6 hours ago, shy coconut said:

Did you hear the actual broadcast where he made this claim? Did he make this assertion in

Thai, English or some other language which you expertly translated? Or are you responding

to a sensational headline generated to provoke responses from the likes of you and me?

Don't expect anyone on here to back up THIER claims. I've been knocked dozens of times and have asked the knockers dozens of times to back up THIER claims and not one has been able to. 

15 hours ago, cleverman said:

Cleverman whatever you are using is making you hallucinate,  best get off it now.

9 hours ago, shy coconut said:

Read what I said. I said I've never heard the pope make this claim. Perhaps read the post before you jump?

2 hours ago, cleverman said:

Don't expect anyone on here to back up THIER claims. I've been knocked dozens of times and have asked the knockers dozens of times to back up THIER claims and not one has been able to. 

I never made a claim. I said I've never heard the pope claim that his prayers saved anybody.

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

Cleverman whatever you are using is making you hallucinate,  best get off it now.

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

As I ask every one who mocks me, give me an example of me hallucinating, talking crap or what ever. Nobody has been able to, check all my posts , there is the proof. I'm just so far in front of you knockers. 

On 1/13/2019 at 6:55 AM, cleverman said:

Your spelling of "their" is wrong...????.....????

On 1/12/2019 at 3:49 PM, cleverman said:

You might want to ask him to help you with your spelling whilst you are hanging about up there!

Archived