More Thai bashing.

cleverman

Prayut prayers spare Thailand from Pabuk. This news item bought out the Thai bashers. The US President, the UK Prime Minister and their Queen have on many occasions have said they are praying for something or other. They are praying to their God hoping he,or she, will answer their prayers. The Thai Prime Minister does the same and is called  fool. It's no wonder us expats are arnt wanted here. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was called a fool because he claimed that it was because of his prayers alone that the storm avoided most places. Never misses an opportunity to take the credit. Personally I think the fools are the ones that give him any credence.

I agree with you. US Presidents, after every mass shooting, say their thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. Prayut prays Thailand is spared from Prabuk.

The difference is Prayut can't do much about a tropical storm. US Presidents could certainly do something about mass shootings.

52 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Daft post (politely phrased) - I cannot remember a time our dear old queen (royalist or not) went on the telly to say it was down to her that the UK had avoided the worst of anything because she had prayed to God! 

Before you critise, understand what it is your talking about. Where did I say that the Queen said her prayers were answered ? I'm Cleverman, I can always back up what I write. 

1 hour ago, cleverman said:

Before you critise, understand what it is your talking about. Where did I say that the Queen said her prayers were answered ? I'm Cleverman, I can always back up what I write. 

Prayut declaring that his prayers spared Thailand from the wrath of Pabuk suggest that he has a direct line to the divine, and in fact a little god-like himself.

Thai bashing you would call it. It is NOT Thai bashing at all.

It is openly and clearly a case of Prayut bashing resulting from his bumptious outburst of how he limited the damage of the storm.

Calling your post More Thai Bashing is an insult to Prayut bashers and an insult to the Thai people.

20 hours ago, giddyup said:

Prayut declaring that his prayers spared Thailand from the wrath of Pabuk suggest that he has a direct line to the divine, and in fact a little god-like himself.

Maby he shares the direct line that Catholics believe the pope has!

8 minutes ago, jvs said:

Yes maybe but what religion?Many to choose from!

Any that will deliver me from temptation. I pray to St. Anthony, daily.

Living in Pattaya is worse than living in Sodom or Gomorrah, I eat like a pig, drink JD to excess and have sodomised more women than I care to count.

Oh, Lord will you save me? (but not this weekend as the wife's away and I'll be doing more Sodom and Gomorrah-ing than you can shake a stick at).

2 minutes ago, cleverman said:

What is truly disalusional is posting on social media a message to a dead person. I see it on here on an almost daily basis. 

Correct. I keep telling the mods that I'm dead but they still keep sending me messages.

3 minutes ago, cleverman said:

What is truly disalusional is posting on social media a message to a dead person. I see it on here on an almost daily basis. 

Are you telling us to stop replying to your posts?

7 minutes ago, cleverman said:

Not at all, because on this forum as an example, we see resurrections almost daily ! 

On 1/11/2019 at 3:24 AM, Spidey said:

He was called a fool because he claimed that it was because of his prayers alone that the storm avoided most places. Never misses an opportunity to take the credit. Personally I think the fools are the ones that give him any credence.

Surely the real fools are the owners/editors of any type of media that actually give him any form of coverage !!!

What started this talking to god and asking for favours started for us members of the British Empire when we went to school and our teachers made us ,every day, to ask God to save our Queen, then on weekends when we went to the movies, the same thing.

2 minutes ago, cleverman said:

What started this talking to god and asking for favours started for us members of the British Empire when we went to school and our teachers made us ,every day, to ask God to save our Queen, then on weekends when we went to the movies, the same thing.

Well all that praying obviously worked. 92 ain't a bad age for the old stick.

Didn't do that in my school everyday, UK school, I take it yours wasn't?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived