When is my 90-day Reporting Due

My Thailand entry stamp is dated 21 Oct 2018 and Admitted Until 20 Oct 2019 (OA visa). When precisely my 90-day is due? The date window (7-day prior or 14-day prior) when I can submit a 90-day report online and in person? What documents I need except the passport and TM30? I am in Jomtien. 

Your report is due the 18th of this month. You can do it in person up to 15 before the report date or 7 days after including the report date in the account. 

You will need to it in person since immigration would have no record of you reporting before. You will need a completed TM47 form (download TM47 Form Fillable.pdf). 

If you have not reported your address to them before you will certainly need to do a TM30 report.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You will need a completed TM47 form (download TM47 Form Fillable.pdf). 

I suppose this form is available in Jomtien immigration office. I don't have a printer to print it. And what is my Tambol for amhor Banglamung and province Chonburi (Jomtien)

And what is the arrival card no? Is it the same number printed at the bottom of Departure card with bar code?

Edited by onera1961

17 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

I suppose this form is available in Jomtien immigration office. I don't have a printer to print it. And what is my Tambol for amhor Banglamung and province Chonburi (Jomtien)

You can get the form at the office. 

The tambon (sub district) would be shown in your address just before Banglamung.

17 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

And what is the arrival card no? Is it the same number printed at the bottom of Departure card with bar code?

Same number that is on your departure card.

• Like 1

90-day reporting done without any issue. Most of the time was spent in obtaining a queue number only and I had to do it twice because the first time I did not have a filled up form and she won't give me a queue number. 

I had my TM30 done by the rental agent in October. After that I spent a few nights multiple times in Bangkok and in Sisaket (my gf's home town). In all the places they had my passport copied. Never filed new TM 30 after I returned from those visits. So, apparently immigration does not care. or don't have access to that information. 

Now my question is do the IO take TM30 and 90-day report when I leave the country? If not, I can use the same TM30 when I return from abroad without filing a new TM 30. Of course, by looking at my entry stamp, they would know that I have exited Thailand, if a new one is expected. 

Edited by onera1961