US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he'll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand

webfact

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, baansgr said:

Tens of thousands of ENGLISH speaking expats over 50 that are educated and world wise that would give the Earth to be teachers, yet the Government still persists in employing 2nd rate retards because they have an ology degree.....

How many?

21 hours ago, HalfLight said:

What? BOTH of them?

Wow, this Big Joke feller means business.  He's just so..... impressive.

Nice haircut too...

..he really stands out when interviewing quality offenders.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

he was determined to root them out, put them through the courts then deport them.

Does that include Thai criminals or is it just the pesky foreigners responsible for these outrages?  Did the Thai teacher who committed similar crimes face justice?  Wasn't he transferred to another school to continue his misconduct?

Whether he is a rapist or not, guilty or not, is for someone else to decide but he should be shot for being called an English teacher.  Pakistani American.  One half needs to learn how to pronounce and the other half needs to learn how to spell.  :intheclub:

22 hours ago, colinneil said:

If and i say if the man is guilty he needs jailed for a long time.

Yet once again the Big joke is opening his mouth before any proper investigation, court case to prove his guilt.

Personally i find it difficult to believe a man who has lived here so long, has family here, would suddenly turn into a rapist.

Personally I’m glad that you’re not the judge 

23 hours ago, webfact said:

He has come face to face with immigration chief Lt Gen Surachate Hakparn who has told the family not to be concerned - bad people will be prosecuted and thrown out of Thailand. 

Jeezzzzzzzzzzz that's about half the population !!!!

23 hours ago, hansnl said:

Did you not notice that in cases like this the alleged culprit is always declared guilty before the justice system is started?

Yes I noticed, the system works like this for an "alleged" incident:

Farang... you are guilty

Thai... we'll set-up a committee to investigate the matter.

Example:

What happened to the Thai teacher who was molesting/raping Thai children, he was reinstated to school to teach & then later relocated to another school pending further investigation by the education board (not the police) ?

Two tier system !!

23 hours ago, nong38 said:

Guilty before the trial by the sound of it is that the new Thai Justice system that we can marvel at?

Not really, it's always been like that, and it's like that because it's been allowed to be like that. It's like bringing up children, one day you realise that humouring them and allowing them to behave badly without scolding, really wasn't such a good idea, no matter how politically correct it was. If/when people learn that they can get away with and profit from behaving badly, they'll keep on doing it.

On 1/15/2019 at 9:08 AM, geriatrickid said:

Wow. If a cop did this in  a country subject to the rule of law, the charges would be vacated due to the perversion of justice. So much for the concept of a fair trial.

Actually thanks to #metoo in my country most men accused of crimes against women are guilty until proven innocent.

15 hours ago, Traubert said:

You would perhaps think that a westerner with the learning capacity of a PhD,20 years in Thailand teaching English and having a Thai wife and daughter might have picked up a smattering of Thai, no?

Why does the Thai copper have to speak English?

Because ???? they’re after us and our money only ! They could at least try to chew a little broken english, since tourists seem still to be keen to come here for some reasons..

The other day, they stopped me ( among tons of Thais motorbikers asking me if I could help him ?! I’ve then asked him, are you sick ?! You need to see a doctor ????

Then I went who’s going to help me ? 

He let me go without an extortion of money from me ????

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:03 PM, HalfLight said:

In the article headline:

US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he'll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand

You'll note the absence of 'if guilty, he will...' it just says he'll be prosecuted and thrown out of Thailand. Big Joke would be fired for that in any civilised country, and good riddance.

No, that was the headline writer who said that.   Surachate was not quoted as saying that the teacher was guilty, you'll notice the absence of that in the actual article.

On 1/15/2019 at 9:04 AM, colinneil said:

Yet once again the Big joke is opening his mouth before any proper investigation, court case to prove his guilt.

Personally i find it difficult to believe a man who has lived here so long, has family here, would suddenly turn into a rapist.

I'm afraid that rapists come from all walks of life and backgrounds, and sometimes even from within the victim's own family, so just because someone has lived here for a long time and has family here doesn't make him innocent.

Indeed, from the post "Sanook reported that the police have evidence of multiple crimes committed by the suspect", so it appears that he is not "of previous good character"

However, as stated in previous posts, guilty until proven innocent seems to be the norm here.

Well I hate to say this Fella, but this guy is probably Guilty, and HAS just been getting away with it for a long while now, ...  whether you like the Big Joke or not. ...

In My Experience ? (Well, about 40 years of something, and still have my cash, ... and AM still standing) ... Thai, like most Corruption is pretty easy to spot really, ... like follow the Money Trail. ...  So where is it here ? ... Who has something to gain out of this ? ... No one that I can see Obviously just now ? ...

I think that the Thai cops do have one pretty prime rule, ... never get involved in some one elses corruption, ...  If you can not prove it, ... and you are going to look bad when the truth comes out. ... Like in almost ALL cases that I have seen and followed, ... If they say he is Guilty, like they have here, ... then in all the cases I know ... they usually are !!! ... And I have seen a fair few people go down, including some of my own family members (For Yaba, but they only got them after they were caught stealing) ... But they were Guilty of it ... (Two and a half year in Goal, ... and then Boot camp, if they break their Bail conditions (Fail their drug tests)  - Easy ???) ... 

THOUGH, it IS a Case of How Extreme, the Judgment is, and how far they go. ? ... Like was it Really Rape ? or just Consensual sex, ? ... With some one that he SHOULD not have been having it with !!! (Like one of his students) ... and well, how may times did he do this before ??? ... (Like I have only really seen them pick up Ya Ba addicts, if they start dealing, ..or steal !!! ???) ... (Or a Teacher having sex with his Students ??? Maybe ??? ) ...  Just thinking Mates ... So any way you can start Kicking now away ... Thanks. Mark mark

On 1/15/2019 at 9:04 AM, colinneil said:

What on Earth has the length of time spent in a country/having family got to do with being a rapist or not?

12 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Why?

Socially ! .... Because of the way the Society will react, ... and also an Indication on what might have been going through his sick mind, ... like "I can not do it with Girls, as It will be Obvious, and I will be caught and there will be a social back lash !!! (As Every one looks after their Daughters) ... But I can get away with it with Boys" ... ? ...  Like I also have been propositioned by Arabs, in out of the way locations also, so DO have some idea about this, ... .... and Palestinians are Arabs. .... And with out getting too deep, I think that after the Kegoggie Murder, things might be changing a bit for them, ... Arabs, ... (And for the better for Human decency) .... Like the Good help for the Young Girl trying to escape from the abuse, and for the first time apparently in that sort of case in this country. ... Now they just have to let the Melbourne Socker Player go. .... 

4 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Socially ! .... Because of the way the Society will react, ... and also an Indication on what might have been going through his sick mind, ... like "I can not do it with Girls, as It will be Obvious, and I will be caught and there will be a social back lash !!! (As Every one looks after their Daughters) ... But I can get away with it with Boys" ... ? ...  Like I also have been propositioned by Arabs, in out of the way locations also, so DO have some idea about this, ... .... and Palestinians are Arabs. .... And with out getting too deep, I think that after the Kegoggie Murder, things might be changing a bit for them, ... Arabs, ... (And for the better for Human decency) .... Like the Good help for the Young Girl trying to escape from the abuse, and for the first time apparently in that sort of case in this country. ... Now they just have to let the Melbourne Socker Player go. .... 

Sexually assaulting a child is evil. The gender of the child is irrelevant. 

Archived