Jump to content

"What do you expect us to do? - Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman's bedroom


webfact

Recommended Posts

"What do you expect us to do? - Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman's bedroom

 

7pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

 

Thai social media went berserk after a man posted about a female friend's experience in Lampang in northern Thailand on Monday. 

 

Despite a possibly armed intruder entering the bedroom of a young woman and masturbating downstairs requests to the local cops were met with complete inaction, said Sanook. 

 

In fact according to posts on Facebook the victim was told: "Just call us if he comes back". 

 

"Suphap" posted on a Facebook page called "Lampang City" for his friend. He alleged that a conversation with the police went like this:

 

Cops: "Where is the pervert?"

 

Victim: "He's gone now"

 

Cops: "So what do you expect us to do about it? Just call us if he comes back".

 

Suphap was furious saying he just couldn't understand the lazy police response to a serious situation. 

 

"Why aren't they there gathering evidence? Does something even more serious have to happen before they do their job?, he asked. 

 

Sanook reporters went to meet the victim 22 year old Rattawan at her address in Prabat sub-district of Muang district Lampang after a firestorm of criticism of the RTP erupted on social media.

 

She said she was on the second floor in the shower. A friend was sleeping on the third floor. 

 

She came out of the shower dressed in a towel and went to her adjacent room where she observed that someone was hidden under a blanket by her mattress. 

 

She is rather shortsighted that led to some confusion but she pulled off the blanket to reveal a man lying there.

 

He said: "Are you Naen?"

 

She said: "Yes, who are you?"

 

"I'm Nat," he said. She screamed and fled to her friend's bedroom on the third floor. 

 

The intruder - who Suphap had said on Facebook was armed with a box cutter - fled downstairs to a first floor office and exited. 

 

When they felt that the coast was clear the friends went downstairs and found semen stains on a sofa and a glass coffee table. A picture showed the victim pointing at what looked like some used tissues. 

 

Rattawan confirmed that she called the Khelang Nakorn police who asked what they expected them to do and to call if the intruder came back. 

 

She said that she is too scared to remain in that house and added that a friend of hers was responsible for going online to recount the story about the cops' response - or lack thereof. 

 

Sanook did not report any comment from the police on this matter. 

 

Source: Sanook

 
thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-15
Link to post
Share on other sites

As the police told my wife following her shop being robbed " if you want us to do anything you will have to pay".

 

She paid 3000 for a police man to 'investigate' after a week he came back and told her the money was used and needed more to carry on, she told him not to bother.

 

If they can not make money from a crime its a waste of time asking the police to do their job.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A Neighbour of ours got burgled and rang the Police and they said to her,  ''How much do you want to pay for us to investigate ? ''

 

They are not a Police Force, just a Money Collecting Agency.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor man must have been terrified, but as usual the lazy ars+d police do nothing.

Just the same as the experience i had, alone on my bed ( wife in Bangkok), intruder outside my bedroom, me unable to move, called the police on 191, man who answered did not understand me, gave the phone to a lady (perfect English) gave her our address in Thai and English.

Police come now she said, nearly 5 months since that incident still no police.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sorry but that article is hilarious.its like an abbot and Costello shtick..''who are you''......, '' I am Nat''...... ,'' No ,your Not'' .....,''NO, I am Nat'', .....''No, youre Not'' ....,'' DAMIT, I AM NAT''.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Poor man must have been terrified, but as usual the lazy ars+d police do nothing.

Just the same as the experience i had, alone on my bed ( wife in Bangkok), intruder outside my bedroom, me unable to move, called the police on 191, man who answered did not understand me, gave the phone to a lady (perfect English) gave her our address in Thai and English.

Police come now she said, nearly 5 months since that incident still no police.

 

Was she actually referring to visiting your house when she commented on the police activity Colin? Or just commenting on "events" 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mick220675 said:

As the police told my wife following her shop being robbed " if you want us to do anything you will have to pay".

 

She paid 3000 for a police man to 'investigate' after a week he came back and told her the money was used and needed more to carry on, she told him not to bother.

 

If they can not make money from a crime its a waste of time asking the police to do their job.

 

She got off lightly. A friend of mine had his home broken into, and finding the keys his SUV they took that along with other stuff. By an amazing coincidence, the security guard at the gated community vanished on the same day. My friend was told by the police that they wanted 100,000 baht before they would investigate. He's since left this sh*thole of a country and returned to Australia in disgust.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy a .38 gun

Bang...

Call the police, hi this is me again, do you remember me?

Just a quick call to say he came back, he's lying on the sofa, 

no rush he's not going anywhere soon!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2019 at 2:36 PM, mok199 said:

I am sorry but that article is hilarious.its like an abbot and Costello shtick..''who are you''......, '' I am Nat''...... ,'' No ,your Not'' .....,''NO, I am Nat'', .....''No, youre Not'' ....,'' DAMIT, I AM NAT''.....

And Hoo's next.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...