Im sick and bored Amuse me

Nyezhov

8 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

We knew you were sick & bored when you first started posting = Now you know it.....

Get better soon......

images-61.jpg

Thats what Im talking about! Hopefully the TDS crowd wont come by to raise my blood pressure.....

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

I have permission? Its kind of xrated?

I was thinking the scar, but the nurses would be fine ????

Seriously, no (lady, ladyboy) boobs, no genitals ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Where exactly is that scar/wound?   I mostly see a pile of flab... ????

Looks like his er....'crack' so to speak.

Nyezhov....'fess up blud, tell us the troof. Got a Pringle stuck in there did we??? :laugh:

Great thread btw, gives old Rooster a run for his roubles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

By 9:30 Im in an ambulance to BNH. By 10:30 Im being scheduled for an angiogram. By 2 Im on the table, by 3 I got one and only one blockage cleared, the rest are nice and clear, by 3:10 Im back in the ICU with all of these cute nurses just hovering over me as to my every whim, including directing the nozzle into the drain so to speak.

i thought you were going to say you had the flu. :shock1:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Benroon said:

He meant the Uzbeck girl !! ????

I cant go back there until next week if I am released for boom boom. She will probably be deported by then.

10 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

Man, you are so lucky, you got a good chance to die boombooming. I got prostate cancer, so boring....

I feel for you dude!

But look on the bright side. No boom boom, more money for cars and toys.....

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

at my house. :clap2:

by the way, what kind of pain killers are you on? i keep hearing how horrible Thai hospitals are at pain management.

In the ER, beleive it or not, they gave me Morphine as thats the indicated pain killer for Angina/Infarct pain. After the procedure, it was Norgesic. They sent me home with none, although I did get some Lorezepam for sleep.

7 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Had a stent fitted, back to the ward and asked for my clothes as I felt fine and wanted to go home. They insisted that I stay 3 days so I compromised with a BLT and a can of Coke.

Just one fitted?

7 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Took it easy and eventually got into the gym. became a complete gym junkie, 4 hours per day, 6 days per week. Got back to my fighting weight and never felt fitter.

Yeah thats gonna be my fate. Now my gf is seriously hassling me to come back to the states and that could be a nightmare for my health...ugggg

I've broken out my black clothes, just in case.

I hesitate to offer this up, because it may cause a relapse. However, ...... have you considered taking up golf? It's the only form of exercise recommended by the medical profession for cardiac patients. Think of all the fresh oxygen you'll be breathing in as you stroll down the tree-lined fairways. And as a bonus... drum roll... there are some very cute caddies and lady golfers you can meet.

Edited by Lacessit

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

have you considered taking up golf? It's the only form of exercise recommended by the medical profession for cardiac patients.

Exercise? Really? The only golfers I see in Pattaya are heavy breathing blimps.

My physio designed a cardio regime, for me, in the gym.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Yep. LAD, Left Anterior Descending artery. Known as the Widowmaker as it's particularly common in men and only 50% survive it.

Dude that was mine!  90% blockage!

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

no weed. No more cigs. No shrimp, fried chicken, ice cream, Pizza, Taco Bell, coconut, fatty pork, crab, scallops, Coke, added sugar anything, Srai Grok, Sausages, kanoms, Pineapple pies, pringles, Burgers, butter, cheese, eggs, etc

Yeah, this sounds like a very good approach. Very close to my eating habits, if you don't count the occasional spliff or a lonely shrimp.

It really does wonders to your body, mind, soul (if you still believe you've got one) etc. And boom boom gets so much better after you get lithe, fit and generally cleansed (at least that's what they tell me - so far never haven't been lithe, fit or relatively cleansed). ????

Now, maybe it is a good moment to rethink one's lifestyle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I've broken out my black clothes, just in case.

I hesitate to offer this up, because it may cause a relapse. However, ...... have you considered taking up golf? It's the only form of exercise recommended by the medical profession for cardiac patients. Think of all the fresh oxygen you'll be breathing in as you stroll down the tree-lined fairways. And as a bonus... drum roll... there are some very cute caddies and lady golfers you can meet.

I like it when the cute caddies play with my balls I mean Titleists....sure makes my Putter stand up....

No offense to golfers but I hate golf...I find it to be as exciting as using a dental mirror to watch my ear wax harden

• Haha 1