Sex training guru Anastasia and Russian compatriots on trial today in Bangkok

webfact

Sex training guru Anastasia and Russian compatriots on trial today in Bangkok

By The Thaiger

1704_Anastasia_Vashukevich_.jpg

The Belarusian model, who was originally charged with running ‘sex training’ courses in Pattaya, but later made sensational claims she had ‘dirt’ on Donald Trump, has appeared in a Bangkok court today.

The story started with an arrest in Pattaya over sex training courses for Russians nearly a year ago, and ended up with allegations over Russian oligarchs and Russian influence in the 2016 Trump presidential campaign.

Anastasia Vashukevich, aka. Nastya Rybka, has been in custody in Bangkok since police raided the ‘sex training’ in Pattaya last February.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/pattaya/sex-training-guru-anastasia-and-russian-compatriots-on-trial-today-in-bangkok

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-01-15

Then they should lock up 50% of the population in Pattaya for sex training violation... 

I didn't read the article but locking someone up for sex training in Pattaya is a little ridiculous..

I know one thing that when she gets out she won't be visiting Thailand again..she claims it was a romance training course and how to seduce a man...should of done it the Thai way...get a customer in the bar and get him pissed as a rat and he's yours.im not keen on the skinny ugly thing with a big mouth but she dug a hole and made out she was something and brought it on her self.the Thais are making a big thing out of nothing as usual.maybe working without a permit at the most and now getting the full force of Thai injustice.after seeing she's spent a year in prison im actually starting to feel sorry for the poor lass.

1 hour ago, Monkeyrobot said:

When she and her fellow instructors were arrested she slapped one of the cops, police in the face so maybe the long wait for trial is a bit of payback. 

If she were Thai and from a rich family she could have killed every cop in the room and not spent this much time in jail. Probably no jail time at all.

3 hours ago, Katipo said:

This one point is not entirely unreasonable. In a country where poverty is a real issue, and those with money love to flaunt it, school uniforms stand out as an equaliser. Not a bad thing, especially considering how cruel kids can be to each other, and the feelings of insecurity they can feel as they reach their teenage years.

It doesn't matter what we think simple, we are in Thailand so we need to respect Thailand law as I expect people who Vist and live in my country to respect the law and if caught breaking the you must expect to suffer the penalty for doing so. 

So wherever you are in the world respect the law of the land and you will stay out of trouble. 

Easy Yeah 

11 minutes ago, alation said:

It doesn't matter what we think simple, we are in Thailand so we need to respect Thailand law as I expect people who Vist and live in my country to respect the law and if caught breaking the you must expect to suffer the penalty for doing so. 

So wherever you are in the world respect the law of the land and you will stay out of trouble. 

Easy Yeah 

If only it were that simple...

Archived