Video: Big Joke's men swoop! Eight suspicious Pakistanis taken off the street in Pattaya

webfact

Video: Big Joke's men swoop! Eight suspicious Pakistanis taken off the street in Pattaya

6pm_VI.jpg

Picture: Ruk Siam News

Ruk Siam News showed a video of eight Pakistani men being taken into custody in Pattaya. 

They reported that the men were acting suspiciously and were asked for their passports outside a hotel on Pratumnak Hill. But none were able to produce any ID or explanation. 

They were loaded in a caged van and taken to immigration. 

Ruk Siam News said this was done on the orders of immigration chief Lt Gen Surachate "Big Joke" Hakparn.

Once in custody the Pakistanis said they had just arrived in Pattaya from Bangkok. But they wouldn't say what they were doing at the resort. 

They all kept quiet and said nothing. 

They were all booked on overstay charges and taken to Pattaya police station for processing. 

Source: Ruk Siam News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-18

1 minute ago, RichardColeman said:

The brave men of foreign countries that fought - and died - in the wars for the Allies are nothing like their generational offspring. 

Like the gangs recently jailed in the UK. Nuff said.

35 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

The brave men of foreign countries that fought - and died - in the wars for the Allies are nothing like their generational offspring. 

Pretty much like the white bovver boys, bogans and rednecks,then?

Being a strange shade of pinko grey has certainly not conferred any great talents on them.

2 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

do you mean the ones whose relatives fought for the British in both World Wars? Or, maybe the ones who serve now? Or, how about the ones who are British citizens? 

Oh, you are just being racist, get it...

This Blog members are full of racists, if you viewed the line of comments trends on news articles or posts that don't reflect white Brits.

It needs no rocket science to figure out this. The blog speaks for itself if you scrutinize it.

Amazing that it's 2019 and we yet have not got over racial slurs and ethinicity superficiality. I hope our younger generation will learn from this.

By the way I am no Pakistani or Afro American or Asian writing this.

Grow up folks. A crime is a crime and abiding by laws of a land should never have a racial twist.

18 hours ago, Montnoveau said:

Aren't Thai generally speaking quite racist towards certain people?

To some extent true, on the other hand work in India or Pakistan for a while and see and be the target of racism.

I took 3 Thai senior business consultants, all very knowledgeable and well experienced, perfect English to an organizational change project for an Indian conglomerate, in Delhi. The client company was given a one page profile for every consultant we would assign to this project before the client signed the contract.

On site my Thai consultants were treated like shxx. On day one the Indian lady assigned to run the project (24 years old, favorite niece of the patriarch, just completed her MBA, no work experience) told my consultants they were responsible to clean the office before we returned to the hotel. Company car came to our hotel every morning, driver had instruction to pick me up and bring me to the office but not bring the Thai consultants, tell them to organize their own transport, Miss India, 24 yrs old, smacked the face of one of my Thai consultants because he didn't reply quickly enough to her question (she regularly did the same to many local folks in her office, all of them mid management / senior management staff.

Such nice people. 

On 1/18/2019 at 12:49 PM, PremiumLane said:

do you mean the ones whose relatives fought for the British in both World Wars? Or, maybe the ones who serve now? Or, how about the ones who are British citizens? 

Oh, you are just being racist, get it...

You've forgot to mention the very brave ones who fought for Isis.

This Blog members are full of racists, if you viewed the line of comments trends on news articles or posts that don't reflect white Brits.

It needs no rocket science to figure out this. The blog speaks for itself if you scrutinize it.

Amazing that it's 2019 and we yet have not got over racial slurs and ethinicity superficiality. I hope our younger generation will learn from this.

Grow up folks. A crime is a crime and abiding by laws of a land should never have a racial twist.

Shame ,so much crime is commited by these "nice" immegrants,but then the bleeding heart brigade dont want to see it ,when you have lived in a town overun by them and see the rot they bring with them ,thats when your eyes are opened ,call me racist as much as you like ,if not wanting people like that in my country makes me racist then so be it.by the way,i am married to an Asian,one of the decent ones.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 hours ago, bahtboy said:

Having worked in a sales operation in an area in the UK with a large Pakistani/Bangladeshi community I can say that I have never had to deal with such lying , cheating, people as these.

er, you do realise that the majority of boiler room boys who steal life savings from their own countrymen are brits dont you?

I'll guarantee that these apprehended individuals were absolutely up to no good.

What do you suspect they were up to? Vandalising ancient walls, drink driving killing the locals, brawling with locals in hua hin, stealing from 7\11, making fake rape claims or refusing to pay for their drinks?

OK, call me racist, but it's their way of living and their general dishevelled, grubby, unkempt appearance that is abhorrent to me. There, said it, and feel better now!

You do realise brits are not exactly famous for their personal hygeine, bathing every other day and their body odour. Maybe your friends were just trying hard to assimilate.

yes, you are a racist. 

You do realise brits are not exactly famous for their personal hygeine, bathing every other day and their body odour. Maybe your friends were just trying hard to assimilate.

yes, you are a racist. 
What do you suspect they were up to? Vandalising ancient walls, drink driving killing the locals, brawling with locals in hua hin, stealing from 7\11, making fake rape claims or refusing to pay for their drinks?

You've not used the above quote for a while, well done you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 minutes ago, roo860 said:

You've not used the above quote for a while, well done you.

I have never mentioned english personal hygeine before. I only brought it up because of the irony of a brit complaining of others personal hygeine.

But thanks for following me, keep up the support mate and say hello to the missus.

When I mentioned the above quote it actually was the above quote, the one you use when attempting to slag of Brits, killing people, brawling etc, you know the one. It's good to see your copy and paste skills are up to scratch. By the way I don't follow you, so don't flatter yourself, I just have a good memory. And my wife is fine, thanks for asking, appreciate it.

I have never mentioned english personal hygeine before. I only brought it up because of the irony of a brit complaining of others personal hygeine.

But thanks for following me, keep up the support mate and say hello to the missus.

On 1/18/2019 at 3:23 PM, Johnathon said:

But people that are different than me are scary and I enjoy making fun of them...

1 hour ago, metisdead said:

Posts containing racial slurs toward Pakistanis have been removed.  Some were off topic anyway. 

Some more posts containing racial slurs toward Pakistanis have been removed.  Some were off topic and trolling anyway.

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

When I mentioned the above quote it actually was the above quote, the one you use when attempting to slag of Brits, killing people, brawling etc, you know the one. It's good to see your copy and paste skills are up to scratch. By the way I don't follow you, so don't flatter yourself, I just have a good memory. And my wife is fine, thanks for asking, appreciate it.

oh, for someone so dedicated to posting on tv i think your need to work on your presentation skills. It wasnt very clear.

The quote you refer to doesnt mention brits, maybe you are reading too much into it. Cant see you calling out any other racism. 

I will send you my personal facebook so you can follow me on that.

Archived