Best Time For Marriage Visa Renewal? 4 Weeks Before? 2 Weeks?

thanks :o do you know by chance if my wife will have to go for the renewal or if the marriage certificate will be enough?

Rainman,

wife needs to come with...make sure you had the 400000 THB on your account since 3 month...i just did my extension and they specific checked on this. good luck,

rcm

thanks :o do you know by chance if my wife will have to go for the renewal or if the marriage certificate will be enough?

Rainman,

wife needs to come with...make sure you had the 400000 THB on your account since 3 month...i just did my extension and they specific checked on this. good luck,

rcm

thanks :D i'm actually doing it based on income. confirmation from overseas company plus income statements showing overseas transfers every month, verified by the embassy.

Rainman,

rcm

thanks :D i'm actually doing it based on income. confirmation from overseas company plus income statements showing overseas transfers every month, verified by the embassy.

Ok, ...thats the other option .I forgot to mention -

rcm

Just so nobody decides not to make the try do not believe they will be strict with the 400k 3 month rule yet if you were not aware of it. By all means give it a try even if you have not had the 3 month record - especially if you have normal account transactions history.

Mine is due on 10th September and last year I went in on 10th August, wife and son, paperwork coming out of my ears, but no kitchen sink.

They processed me in about 30 minutes including the 1 passport page I forgot.

I went back a month later and they stamped in the visa signed it off and said, see you next year.

Before last year I had to go back to the main desk in the big room to get the stamp but last year as you go into the big room there is a desk on the right where you get 2 tickets. 1 you clip to your passport and the other you keep until your number is called.

THEN I go and get a multi re-entry visa, even if I never use it, because 1 year I forgot and my ear hurt for days from what my wife said, and she was right as well which hurt more.

If you leave the country without a re-entry permit you have to start all over again and under the latest rules you are not grandfathered.

Just so nobody decides not to make the try do not believe they will be strict with the 400k 3 month rule yet if you were not aware of it. By all means give it a try even if you have not had the 3 month record - especially if you have normal account transactions history.

Edit, please?