How do you protect yourself from making babies?

mrwebb8825

Just curious as to how many guys got a vasectimy before moving here permently? If not, how do you protect yourself from the "surprise"? Personally, I had 1 prior to moving here as I never wanted any more children or to get saddled with a law suit from a casual "friend with benefits" or 1 nighter.

An Aspirin works best. It's almost 100% "safe".

Just have her squeeze it between her knees. As long as it stays there, you are "safe".

Your wording is ambiguous ("I had 1 prior to moving here"). Does that mean had one baby or had a vasectomy? If vasectomy, why are you worried about pregnancy? In that case, better worry more about disease.

Great topic mrwebb8825. 

There are a couple of ways to avoid a

5 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

"surprise"

I take it that your relationships do not have protection written in!? By that, I mean that you would not - out of choice - put on a 'jonnie'. If you do; well what's the point of the snip?

Generally, there is a mouth or ass alternative for sex. Although we must be careful if we are in a three-in-a-bed situation. Don't want our ejaculate going from mouth to pussy; so to speak. Landing us in a potentially embarrassing situation. But in your case, that is not applicable.

I tend to agree that sex for the over 50s is a no-no. So, OK, it gives nice sensations, but often leaves you poorer (less money for beer). I take Professor Pigeon's view on this; "Masturbation is one of the great things in life, in that the amount of effort expended equals the amount of pleasure attained".

Well personally I married a woman who had already had the operation. A foolproof scheme or so I thought....

….Because her daughter got pregnant, had the baby and then buggered off to work in full time in Bangkok. So I now spend my time with my 3 year old grandson who apart from the biological sense may as well be my own son.  

1 hour ago, neeray said:

Your wording is ambiguous ("I had 1 prior to moving here"). Does that mean had one baby or had a vasectomy? If vasectomy, why are you worried about pregnancy? In that case, better worry more about disease.

I had a vasectomy after 2 children in the states in 2 different mariages that didn't go well after children. Point of the post though is from reading numerous stories over the years of guys being emotionally, phycologically and/or finacially "trapped" due to having children over here.

@Wiseoldowl-I fall into the over 50 catagory now but didn't when I moved here 17yrs ago. My wife of 14yrs (here) and I are both carreer oriented and thus, don't want children. No, the issue isn't me or the wife, it's just pure curiousity as to who acctually planned for or thought about popping out kids in their waining years. When I used to come here for visits I would see the occasional old fellow pushing a stroller in the mall and think, there's a nice grandpa until I'd then see a young-ish lady come up and kiss him like he wasn't her daddy. I always thought to myself, crap, I hope that never happens to me (the kid and stroller, not the hottie and kiss). ????

A few years ago when living in north Phuket, I took my wayward nieces under my wing, to try to get them onto a stable path.  At that time they were just 14 and 15 years old, and their older sister had just aborted her second pregnancy at 16 years old.

Knowing the dirty and greedy minds of my dysfunctional Thai family, I went and had a vasectomy and then announced this publically to the whole family, village members, shocked woman in 7/11 etc etc.

Happy to say that when the older niece got pregnant again, no-one came accusing me...

As for the younger nieces, my efforts to help them got nowhere.  I moved to Burma shortly afterwards.  I got a FB message from the younger niece just today asking for money to buy make-up because she had a job dancing in a Thai bar  (She's 15 years old...)!

3 minutes ago, simon43 said:

A few years ago when living in north Phuket, I took my wayward nieces under my wing, to try to get them onto a stable path.  At that time they were just 14 and 15 years old, and their older sister had just aborted her second pregnancy at 16 years old.

Knowing the dirty and greedy minds of my dysfunctional Thai family, I went and had a vasectomy and then announced this publically to the whole family, village members, shocked woman in 7/11 etc etc.

Happy to say that when the older niece got pregnant again, no-one came accusing me...

As for the younger nieces, my efforts to help them got nowhere.  I moved to Burma shortly afterwards.  I got a FB message from the younger niece just today asking for money to buy make-up because she had a job dancing in a Thai bar  (She's 15 years old...)!

Sad story.

Our village is full of kids (and dogs) but as soon as they get to 17(ish) they are off to work as cashiers in Bangkok, Pattaya or down south. There is this big gap of girls from late teens to about 30; when they start to drift back.

sad story.

Yes it is ????  I've known these nieces since their birth, and seen the 'rotten' life that they had living in a bamboo hut that their dad built by the side of the road, opposite the hotel business that I shared with one of my ex-wives who was the sister of that man - my ex refused to allow him to build a little brick/concrete house inside the hotel grounds.

Unfortunately, despite everything that I've tried to do to get the girls on a decent path in life, it has been either rejected by them (teens want to have fun, not go to school), or has been exploited by their useless family members.

Now I stay in message touch with my nieces, but deliberately place myself hundreds of Km away from them!  If they have a real emergency, I will always be there for them ????

On 1/28/2019 at 11:32 AM, owl sees all said:

Great topic mrwebb8825. 

There are a couple of ways to avoid a

I take it that your relationships do not have protection written in!? By that, I mean that you would not - out of choice - put on a 'jonnie'. If you do; well what's the point of the snip?

Generally, there is a mouth or ass alternative for sex. Although we must be careful if we are in a three-in-a-bed situation. Don't want our ejaculate going from mouth to pussy; so to speak. Landing us in a potentially embarrassing situation. But in your case, that is not applicable.

I tend to agree that sex for the over 50s is a no-no. So, OK, it gives nice sensations, but often leaves you poorer (less money for beer). I take Professor Pigeon's view on this; "Masturbation is one of the great things in life, in that the amount of effort expended equals the amount of pleasure attained".

Yea....no! At 72 ... “sex for over 50s is a no-no”. No...No....

when I lived in pattaya I would generally have sex in chlorinated swimming pools and it seemed to work very well. any sex outside the pool was done in short time hotels and gentlemans clubs without exchanging phone numbers. this was also very effective. I now have 2 half thai kids but I had a good run while it lasted.

One of the first things I did when my first wife died (40 yo) was to get snipped, simple operation and no after affects.

Or just maybe they think vasectomy is cutting off you manhood and a not small snip.

I find it hard to believe that anyone over 50 wants kids, when they are teenagers you are two generations away from their thinking.

If those that using the rubber think sex is good, try it without, soooo much better.

8 hours ago, simon43 said:

Then U shud at least ask her to move in with you. It would be the right thing to do! ????

15 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

I find it hard to believe that anyone over 50 wants kids, when they are teenagers you are two generations away from their thinking.

If those that using the rubber think sex is good, try it without, soooo much better.

But it's not hard to believe the wife/gf wants kids and he goes along to get along.

The rubber thing is pseudo sex but some, like an earlier poster, actually believe real sex is lethal. ????

Archived