Video: Four vs One as "local gangsters" try to scar man's face

webfact

I don't believe jail time can make a difference here in LOS.  A gaggle of thugs sent to jail, equates to what?

Now,  private beatings by 4 inmates at the local prison, to blow off some jailhouse steam, separately for each of the 4 offenders?  Yeah, that makes a bit more sense.  A taste of there own medicine, at no cost to the country...then send them home to mommy to explain the cuts and contusions....

5 hours ago, HalfLight said:

Watching other naughty soi dogs I imagine. Thais are not the serene and tranquil people they like to project themselves as being. In my opinion they are fundamentally dishonest and superstitious, and resort to violence early in a dispute because they don't know how to handle conflicting opinions or actions. They are, again in my opinion, what you would expect a primitive society which has been ruled by a feudal system for decades, perhaps centuries, to be.

They are not a good example for other ASEAN countries to follow, though many of those are equally feudal and primitive.

Agree with you but I have also seen footage of farang gangsters/ bikies do similar gang bashings. I was in an (un-named popualar live music bar) in Bangkok one night a few years ago, watching the band with my girl, when a vicious fight broke out in a matter of seconds. Those round tables and drinks went flying and I witnessed the most brutal bashing I've ever seen. 3 farangs gave a clinical hiding (they looked well trained in the art) to one farang. I'm sure that the loner must have upset them, maybe hit on one of their girls, but in no way did the punishment fit the crime. Surprisingly, I noticed that the security weren't up to the task when it mattered and the hard guys were out of there in a flash. It was a wake-up call for me regarding the relaxed fun nights we mostly experience in Bangkok and how anything can erupt in seconds.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, phichay said:

Agree with you but I have also seen footage of farang gangsters/ bikies do similar gang bashings. I was in an (un-named popualar live music bar) in Bangkok one night a few years ago, watching the band with my girl, when a vicious fight broke out in a matter of seconds. Those round tables and drinks went flying and I witnessed the most brutal bashing I've ever seen. 3 farangs gave a clinical hiding (they looked well trained in the art) to one farang. I'm sure that the loner must have upset them, maybe hit on one of their girls, but in no way did the punishment fit the crime. Surprisingly, I noticed that the security weren't up to the task when it mattered and the hard guys were out of there in a flash. It was a wake-up call for me regarding the relaxed fun nights we mostly experience in Bangkok and how anything can erupt in seconds.

Indeed. Two of the signature traits of a failing economy (despite what the junta government say), is the increase in theft and crimes of violence. Normally I would say to look among the Thai population for these indicators but I imagine its no different for resident foreigners, people are people I suppose, the pressures will be broadly similar except Thais likely have no foreign income and it takes time to gather a pack together so their preferred odds are observed - also, pensioners suitable for kicking aren't always around where the Thai soi dogs hunt.

7 minutes ago, tifino said:

to turn these TomBoys into Gangsters, they'd need a set of tommy guns

A set of brains and a set of balls would be more useful. Imagine what these iceholes could do with a bit of thinking and a testosterone-levelling device.

Edited by HalfLight
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zack61 said:

Only 4 on 1. These brave souls are living on the edge by Thai standards when they let the odds dwindle to these numbers. And he wasn’t even in a wheelchair. 

Priceless... Just priceless.

And very true, Good observe.

Edited by HalfLight

3 minutes ago, HalfLight said:

A set of brains and a set of balls would be more useful. Imagine what these iceholes could do with a few thoughts and a testosterone-levelling device.

with any hope, all that combination, will neuter them Image result for orgazmo

19 hours ago, fruitman said:

I agree but it's also totally unacceptable to cut another driver off.....and that happens also far too often..

When I drive my son to school everyday I get cut off all the time by motorbikes.

Bikes with women and children on board with no helmets.

TIT but I never have seen a falang jump from his car and attack Thais for this.

It does happen at home though, road rage is rife.

Four onto one over road rage for this is a sign of a mind set in LOS.

I have just come here from watching a video of "African" gangs doing the same thing in Melbourne.

It is possible that the west has been sheltered for too long from the rest of the world.

I am not condoning this behaviour I am merely noticing that for others it is what they know, and little if nothing else.

I get cut off all the time while driving. This happens constantly. How do I react? I take a deep breath, and get on with my day. What can one even say about these savage beasts? I would like to see even one of these punks take on anyone one on one. Without a knife. Such an act of cowardice. Gang up on the kid, and cut him up. This is what happens when you are told you are special your entire childhood, even though you have never accomplished anything in your life. It gives these punks a false sense of self.

What they need now, is about 10 years in prison, being told what to do by seasoned inmates. Might give them a sense of humility, and give them a chance to reflect. What did I just say? A worm reflecting? Do not think that would happen.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 10:04 AM, Lungstib said:

4 young men who desperately need 2 years in a small square room to have time to think about what they have just done. All should be made to share the same cell. 

Only 2 ??

Too soft... give then 10 years each, make an example out of c**** like this, maybe, just maybe it will make others think before committing such coward acts.