British woman, 64, stranded in Thai hospital unless she can pay 450,000 THB for treatment

webfact

5 hours ago, The Preacher said:

I have been giving this crowd funding thing a lot of thought lately.  I am thinking about concocting a cock and bull story about how the stronger baht has reduced fixed income to the point I can no longer afford to smoke Cuban cigars, drink single malt scotch, eat grain-fed Australian beef and run the air conditioner 24/7.  I wonder if people would send me money?  It night be worth a try.  Any ideas on this?

Give up smoking and drink Sangsom Rum in Thailand. that will save you money.  Best porterhouse steak I've had in years from Aus at Makro "8 Mile Meats" grain fed from a farm near Melbourne.  Tried some Thai local grain fed Thai frozen meats from Makro, it's rubbish it's good for good old Irish stew.  You cook it the same as you cook cockatoos, you put the meat in a pot with a piece of granite rock you boil it for a day or 2 when the rock is soft you throw the meat or cockatoos away and eat the rock...year fairdinkum.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived