Police Visit At Un Irish

BLUENOSE

:o Didn't make it to the Six Nations at UN Irish, but I heard they were asked to close at half time (1.30 ish?) after a visit by the boys in brown. A huge dissapointment for the big crowd there I imagine. Apparently they paid a visit to most places in the area. What's that all about, I wonder? :D

:o Didn't make it to the Six Nations at UN Irish, but I heard they were asked to close at half time (1.30 ish?) after a visit by the boys in brown. A huge dissapointment for the big crowd there I imagine. Apparently they paid a visit to most places in the area. What's that all about, I wonder? :D

The law. It's unfortunate but you can't expect them to allow special hours for sporting events because owners could just pick an event anywhere in the world as the excuse. It's that way in most countries where closing time laws exist.

New man at the top of the Police Force...I understand he has been doing the same in Bangkok

yeah, I heard the same thing. Hes hot on this issue, wonder how the "late bars" going to fare soon.

Time for a change in law I reckon, I mean hows a man suppose to enjoy his beer with his friends whilst watching the footie live in a pub?

Esp when the games are played in europe.

Things better improve by sept 7th 2007! :o

Bit selfish chaps,lots of Thais living near these bars.

Unlike some,they actually have to get up in the morning...

didnt realise there was any zoning regulations in regards to bars? No different to all night kareoke clubs, difference is, most of the noise of big games are on weekends, and they finish after a couple of hours.

It seems they miss Spicey every single time though. :D

There are also a few other bars that they miss.Funny that. :D

I was on my to the airport early one morning and saw a heap of people leaving spicies.Must have been just after 6AM...... :o