Video: Drunk foreigner arrested after kicking in window at the cells of Pattaya police station

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stanleycoin said:

Thats funny, every time i see stuff like this.

Blondish hair.

Drunk as 10 men.

Very badly dressed ( out of fashion )

Doing very stupid stuff, that most drunks would not do. ( hanging around police stations.) 

I think of Norwegian tourists. 

No mate 100 men.

Hell, I think he is dressed alright for a bbq. But I'm not the fashion police ha.

I dont think he is Norwegian so much as a white guy..ha

58 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Sure do!  Usually a small vertical window 10cm wide by 100cm long. The one in the picture below is quite large.  You aren't going to be able to kick it out either if it's a proper cell window.  The broken window that was in the story does not look like a cell window at all.  Image result for prison cell door with vertical window

and the photo in your post is nothing like a cell in thai police station, they don't have windows and generally don't separate detainees. you go in a same sex cage, just bars.

Welcome to LOS and loosers, Russian Mafia all part of the Pattaya adventure, and it's ALL FREE!  The good guys don't forget to deposit you Visa approval money and report to the nearest corrupt or confused IO.  Enjoy your "temporary" stay before we beat you or throw you out with a Black List on your A#%

1 minute ago, mike787 said:

Welcome to LOS and loosers, Russian Mafia all part of the Pattaya adventure, and it's ALL FREE!  The good guys don't forget to deposit you Visa approval money and report to the nearest corrupt or confused IO.  Enjoy your "temporary" stay before we beat you or throw you out with a Black List on your A#%

I reckon if you choose to go and live in Pattaya, it's pretty much a case of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". It's not like corruption and Russian mafia aren't synonymous with, and well know about the place. 

52 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:
6 hours ago, SammyT said:

To be honest, every time I read someone on here bleating about how Thailand needs his expat/retirement dollars, I always picture someone like this guy...

Careful now, your talking about someones ATM

I never realised ATMs have feelings too until I moved to Thailand. 

- They feel horny, then they feel in love, then they feel betrayed, then they feel poor....

6 hours ago, SammyT said:

To be honest, every time I read someone on here bleating about how Thailand needs his expat/retirement dollars, I always picture someone like this guy...

image.png.74c076b45795a805991d0c87de5afd60.png

More likely a tourist, not many who live here behave, dress, get drunk like that!

7 hours ago, SammyT said:

Wonder why it comes to my mind that he has been in Thailand a bit beyond a tourist visa - just a bit.... :whistling:

8 hours ago, SammyT said:

Probably some bar owners would disagree with you:biggrin:

Archived