Bank of England's Carney spells out no-deal Brexit hit to UK

webfact

8 minutes ago, samran said:

Don’t forget the RAND corporation. Them and the Freemasons. And the papists. They are all behind it. 

And Bilderberg and the Rothschilds and George Soros and let's not forget Elvis!

My money's on Hagbard Celine

Edited by Spidey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Spidey said:

This is just BoE guff. For the gullible.

The BoE, is a private bank in a private state (CoL) within London.

The remembrancer is the City's representative in parliament and is the lobbyist for the BoE.

Edited by owl sees all

8 minutes ago, Benroon said:

While London sleeps Lizzie sends a secret fleet of black cabs to load up a stash of used £50 notes - it’s true Owl see <deleted> all has seen it !! 

Here is a video of Owl Sees All, explaining all to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Indeed, here’s the list of shareholders:

1. HM Treasury.

You forgot

2. the Illuminati.

3. the old Fuggers of Augsburg

4. the Vatican and its crusaders.

5. the lodge association

6. the D. Trump Cooperation

7. The queen

Just to name a few.

8. D. Copperfield

Btw, where are the 80 tons of gold belonging to the state of Venezuela?

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1

Just 44 days to go, and then bye-bye to UK car manufacturers with 10% import duty into the EU, so 7.000 NIssin-Sunderland + 35.000 in the supplying industry out of a job. But especially: a lot of farmer products out of competition. Many farmers into poverty.

Many tariff lines in the meat category with a wide range of ad valorem and specific tariffs. If you bring the two (ad valorem and specific) tariffs for beef (020110) under one denominator it adds up to 46.6% of the EU export price, and for sheep meat it makes 40.4% – see the publication on Impacts of Brexit on Dutch Agricultural trade http://library.wur.nl/WebQuery/wurpubs/fulltext/441200.
For pig meat and poultry meat average tariffs are lower.

See BBC cartoon with May in a crashed Spitfire: never so much damage has been done to so many by so few.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

If you think that the BoE belongs to the UK then so be it.

I have a list of the BoE's shareholders and it makes interesting reading.

The BoE and the government do not see eye-to-eye all the time. The last big bust-up was Gordon Brown selling off the gold. This Carney chap just takes his orders from the shareholders.

The Bank of England is controlled by the Rothschild Family and the monarchy. How did Soros make his billions? He was allowed to rob the BOE. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Benroon said:

It would be utterly impossible to keep 2000 shareholders in a state institution secret - you would need those 2000 shareholders to keep quiet, you would need dozens of BOE staff members to keep quiet, you would needs hundreds of auditors to keep quiet, you would need THOUSANDS of HMRC staff to keep quiet !! 

If you return to a few pages back you will read that only a handful own the vast majority of shares. A couple of New York banks are involved and their shares are widely distributed. 

The BoE founded Wall St., and the US banking system.

As for auditing; you are having a laugh. The City of London and Wall St, are virtually unregulated.

I couldn't run the risk of a treason charge by posting the list of BoE shareholders on TVForum. The world banking spies are everywhere. You might even be one!

Edited by owl sees all

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

If you return to a few pages back you will read that only a handful own the vast majority of shares. A couple of New York banks are involved and their shares are widely distributed. 

The BoE founded Wall St., and the US banking system.

As for auditing; you are having a laugh. The City of London and Wall St, are virtually unregulated.

I couldn't run the risk of a treason charge by posting the list on TVForum. The world banking spies are everywhere.

If you return to a few pages back you will see that the BOE is wholly owned by the treasury. No shareholders since 1946.

10 minutes ago, Spidey said:

If you return to a few pages back you will see that the BOE is wholly owned by the treasury. No shareholders since 1946.

So what do you think happened to the shareholders in 1946? Just handed the goodies over to a bankrupt country!?

I've told you what happened in 1946 over the BoE stuff. If you want to believe your father christmas proparganda that's up to you.

Go back and read Hansard in 1951. Especially the questions from members to the chancellor on the BoE.

Edited by owl sees all

20 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

So what do you think happened to the shareholders in 1946? Just handed the goodies over to a bankrupt country!?

I've told you what happened in 1946 over the BoE stuff. If you want to believe your father christmas proparganda that's up to you.

Go back and read Hansard in 1951. Especially the questions from members to the chancellor on the BoE.

In 1946 The BoE had 17,000 shareholders holding £14.6 million capital. Two thirds of the shareholers owned less than £1000 worth of shares each. 97% of shareholders were paid out for their shares. The other 3% could not be traced (normal for a long standing company when taken over/liquidated). Their shares were converted to cash, which is still held by the BoE.

If you want to believe conspiracy theories, up to you, but don't expect intelligent adults to believe you. Try posting some bona fide links to support your madcap theories, as I did to disprove them.

Edited by Spidey
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Spidey said:

In 1946 The BoE had 17,000 shareholders holding £14.6 million capital. Two thirds of the shareholers owned less than £1000 worth of shares each. 97% of shareholders were paid out for their shares. The other 3% could not be traced (normal for a long standing company when taken over/liquidated). Their shares were converted to cash, which is still held by the BoE.

If you want to believe conspiracy theories, up to you, but don't expect intelligent adults to believe you. Try posting some bona fide links to support your madcap theories, as I did to disprove them.

You seem to be convinced by the official line Spidey. I'll get some links, and get back to you on the BoE. In the meantime look up David Icke and try to comprehend what is really going on in the world.

Edited by owl sees all

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

If you return to a few pages back you will read that only a handful own the vast majority of shares.

Correct, the only shareholder is HM Treasury. 

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

So what do you think happened to the shareholders in 1946?

What do you think happens to you when someone buys your house or car? 

54 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

You seem to be convinced by the official line Spidey. I'll get some links, and get back to you on the BoE. In the meantime look up David Icke and try to comprehend what is really going on in the world.

Sorry didn't watch the video. David Icke, self proclaimed son of the Godhead? Are you serious? He's been suffering from serious mental health problems for many years. Do you really believe that a bunch of lizard aliens (Archans) rule the earth? You've lost the plot mate. Suggest that, like David, you seek professional help.

On a personal note, David moved to the I-o-W at the same time as me and lived nearby. Often saw him in my local hostelry, The Sloop, where he was treated as the local nut job and avoided by all except drunken piss takers.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Correct, the only shareholder is HM Treasury. 

What do you think happens to you when someone buys your house or car? 

They get kidnapped by the Illuminati of course...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

On a personal note, David moved to the I-o-W at the same time as me and lived nearby. Often saw him in my local hostelry, The Sloop, where he was treated as the local nut job and avoided by all except drunken piss takers.

I like the work or Eustice Mullins and Ezra Pound amongst others.

Did you ever have conversations with the man 'imself Spidey? He is mainstream now. No longer a conspiracy theorist. A big following. Exposed the Skriple affair and did a great piece on Venezuela recently. First port of call for the truth about City of London and the like.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, samran said:

They get kidnapped by the Illuminati of course...

Or possibly the Archans. Apparently one of the surefire things you should do to check whether some FB post is a conspiracy theory or a hoax, is to see if it mentions Soros. You could even write an  algorithm to do it for you.

Meanwhile I think it only fair to warn Brexshit posters on here that a hot reception might be awaiting them in the hereafter!

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 10.49.22.png

Edited by Nigel Garvie
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, owl sees all said:

3 hours ago, Spidey said:

Sorry didn't watch the video. David Icke, self proclaimed son of the Godhead? Are you serious? He's been suffering from serious mental health problems for many years. Do you really believe that a bunch of lizard aliens (Archans) rule the earth? You've lost the plot mate. Suggest that, like David, you seek professional help.

Have to agree that David Icke is far from a creditable 'source' - and I'm suprised that Owl is recommending him as such.

25 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Gotcha - so you hang on to that list that would make you a millionaire overnight!

Treason hasn't been used in a UK court for nearly a hundred years so don't lose any sleep on your forthcoming scoop. Infact post it on here and when the Tower of London guards come to get you I will pay your fine - deal ?

For the record EVERY bank domestic and foreign has to submit fully audited accounts MONTHLY to the BofE following the Barings affair. Its over 200 pages long.

Unlike the eu.....

Edit - not that I trust brit. banks/govt. either ☹️

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Like 1