Testosterone Depot - Pharmacies in stock in Pattaya area ??

CangguSurfer

Having problem located Bayer Testosterone Depot (250mg/mL).  Prefer Bayer but Rotexmedica is OK too.  Am in Chinag Mai presently and no pharmacy is in stock.  Moving to Pattaya next month so wondering if anybody knows which pharmacies are in-stock right now.  I usually use "Tim's" Pharmacy when in Pattaya.  I know I can get it from hospital but really want to avoid hassle and cost so looking specifically for pharmacies.  BTW, this is for legitimate TRT so please, no "well meaning" lectures on the evils of testosterone abuse.

Bayer Testoviron has been out of stock for a while now. See the more recent posts in this thread  
https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1049008-testosterone-replacement-in-bangkok/page/9/

The hospitals and HRT clinic likley still have stock though.

in Pattaya can check with Dr. Olivier's clinic  https://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/testosterone-andropause/

15 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Bayer Testoviron has been out of stock for a while now. See the more recent posts in this thread  
https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1049008-testosterone-replacement-in-bangkok/page/9/

The hospitals and HRT clinic likley still have stock though.

in Pattaya can check with Dr. Olivier's clinic  https://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/testosterone-andropause/

Question:  Is it legal to order it from overseas and have it shipped to Thailand?  I ask you because, judging from all of your posts, you seem very knowledgeable in this area.

22 minutes ago, CangguSurfer said:

Question:  Is it legal to order it from overseas and have it shipped to Thailand?  I ask you because, judging from all of your posts, you seem very knowledgeable in this area.

As far as I know testosterone is a perscription medicine, so not a good idea to import. Alot of tests sold in pharmacys are UG and have a disclaimer written on them as export only even though locally manufactured.  You can google mims thailand and has a list of thai fda approved manufacter or importers and try through Tims.  I know some guys that got scripts first to be legal.

I know Sherryl will be more acurate.

3 minutes ago, BigT73 said:

As far as I know testosterone is a perscription medicine, so not a good idea to import. Alot of tests sold in pharmacys are UG and have a disclaimer written on them as export only even though locally manufactured.  You can google mims thailand and has a list of thai fda approved manufacter or importers and try through Tims.  I know some guys that got scripts first to be legal.

I know Sherryl will be more acurate.

Not correct; here in Thailand Testosterone does not require a prescription and is legal to purchase over the counter.  However, whether or not it is legal to import it is another (my) question.

4 minutes ago, CangguSurfer said:

Not correct; here in Thailand Testosterone does not require a prescription and is legal to purchase over the counter.  However, whether or not it is legal to import it is another (my) question.

Not legal to import, but it is possible.

3 minutes ago, CangguSurfer said:

Not correct; here in Thailand Testosterone does not require a prescription and is legal to purchase over the counter.

Good to know!  They may have then been referring to nandralone etc not test as they were bodybuilders.

The pharmacy your reffering to is still trading.

12 minutes ago, BigT73 said:

Good to know!  They may have then been referring to nandralone etc not test as they were bodybuilders.

The pharmacy your reffering to is still trading.

You know for a fact that "my pharmacy" in Pattaya (next to TIM'S bar) has test in stock?

It's easy to be confused by the laws pertaining to many of the drugs that bodybuilders use.  Many (probably most) of them are in fact illegal to purchase even if they are openly sold in many established pharmacies.  Just because they sell it, doesn't mean it is legal.  Considering the harsh Thai laws when it comes to illegal drugs, it's wise to really know the facts.  Testosterone however is legal. 

Many body builders come to Thailand expressly to purchase bodybuilding drugs and are under the illusion that everything is legal here...WRONG!  I have heard that police in Bangkok often stop farangs that look like bodybuilders on the Sois where all the bodybuilding-friendly pharmacies are and conduct street searches!  I am guessing they are mostly looking to make some extra pocket money, but it sure would not be fun to have that happen, so better safe than sorry.

3 minutes ago, CangguSurfer said:

You know for a fact that "my pharmacy" in Pattaya (next to TIM'S bar) has test in stock?

It's easy to be confused by the laws pertaining to many of the drugs that bodybuilders use.  Many (probably most) of them are in fact illegal to purchase, and considering the harsh Thai laws when it comes to illegal drugs, it's wise to really know the facts.  Testosterone however is legal. 

Many people come to Thailand expressly to purchase bodybuilding drugs and are under the illusion that everything is legal here...WRONG!  I have heard that police in Bangkok often stop farangs that look like bodybuilders on the Sois where all the bodybuilding-friendly pharmacies are and conduct street searches!  I am guessing they are mostly looking to make some extra pocket money, but it sure would not be fun to have that happen, so better safe than sorry.

That would be good info as a sticky for TV!  Thats why I came to Thailand 8 yrs ago, but shelved taking gear as I was worried about the legalty from gym stories here.   I will be back patts Thurs and can ask  "your shop" LINE phone number if you wish!

10 minutes ago, BigT73 said:

That would be good info as a sticky for TV!  Thats why I came to Thailand 8 yrs ago, but shelved taking gear as I was worried about the legalty from gym stories here.   I will be back patts Thurs and can ask  "your shop" LINE phone number if you wish!

Hey BigT, I would appreciate that! Thanks!

It is not legal to import any pharmaceutical unless you have an import license from the FDA, which you cannot get.

In practice customs will usually allow small quantities of non controlled substances in if sent by regular mail (not courier). However all the experiences I've heard with this was for oral meducations. An injectable might be another matter. Especially one with known resale value.

Meanwhile see other thread running where someone reports on availability in Bangkok.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Thanks Sheryl.  You and Ubon Joe are always a font of reliable information!  I, and many others I'm sure, appreciate your willingness to share good information! 

Any idea what the back story is with Bayer?  I mean, my pharmacist told me back in October that it was only a temporary problem with the Thai distributor and that things would be back to normal by the beginning of the year.  Now I hear that this is an international problem because Bayer is relocating their production facility??  Not really sure what's really going on.  Any idea?

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, maketsu87 said:

How much that Rotexmedica 20 ampule box pay? Just curious, is it more expensive than old Testoviron box? Is Rotexmedica real deal in Thailand or fake shit? How about Cypionax and Testolic? Thanks

3300 baht for 20 amps.  It is pharma-grade from Germany, and distributed here in Thailand.  Its' reputation is that it is on par with Beyer in terms of quality.  I have never heard of it being counterfeited, but of course you should buy from a pharmacy with a trusted reputation.

1735488908_snapshot_2019-08-02at11_17_00AM.jpg.904274ab583bfe6c6872c80ba25dfa5e.jpg 

25 minutes ago, maketsu87 said:

Thanks a lot about information. 

No worries ????  If you have a problem finding it or concerned about authenticity of what you find, call the distributor for a reliable pharmacy in your area that carries it.  The Thai distributor's phone number (in Bangkok) is on the packaging in the picture I posted. 

BTW, I have been using it since October, 2018 when Beyer became unavailable, and my blood tests confirm it is the real deal, and dosed accurately.

Sound's good. I'am "just" 32 years old guy but i have some hypogonadism and i need testosterone for that. When i was about 25 years, my levels was still good. Maybe it's about bad life style and partly genetics

which caused this situation.

I am now trying to improve my lifestyle anyway, but I also need extra-body testosterone to support it.

1 hour ago, maketsu87 said:

Otherwise. Are aromatase Inhibitors commonly available in Thai pharmacies? Just in case.????

how much test are you planning on taking?

not one of these '300mg week' TRTs bodybuilders talk of ????

If it's properly dosed, 100mg week long ester should be fine and

you shouldn't need Adex on these doses (AI's are not healthy at all)

You'll need to draw bloods regularly to see of course (3-4 months is fine)

also keep an eye on RBC/Haematocrit.  some people really see a significant rise on TRT.

19 hours ago, maketsu87 said:

Sound's good. I'am "just" 32 years old guy but i have some hypogonadism and i need testosterone for that. When i was about 25 years, my levels was still good. Maybe it's about bad life style and partly genetics

I am now trying to improve my lifestyle anyway, but I also need extra-body testosterone to support it.

You may already appreciate this but be sure to consult a good physician before you do this.  There's a lot more to testosterone replacement therapy than just injecting test.  It's not rocket science, but you can mess yourself up pretty bad if you don't do it correctly.

Ongoing periodic blood testing and being able to interpret results is critical to fine-tuning dosage and monitoring for side-effects (i.e.: changed estrogen levels, increased hematocrit, etc.).  You can do this all on your own once a doctor helps you understand the various blood tests and how to interpret them but in the beginning, a trained MD who understands TRT is the key. 

My advice would be to find a good MD who really understands TRT (most do not) but stay away from the anti-aging clinics which are mainly run by "hacks" out to rip you off, and often only have an MD associated with them in name only!  Also, don't buy into all the hype surrounding TRT that you hear on the internet.  It can make your life better but a lot of the fantastical claims are just pure nonsense.  Just some friendly advice from somebody who's "been there, done that" ????

Otherwise. Are aromatase Inhibitors commonly available in Thai pharmacies? Just in case.????

Not commonly available but they are available from some pharmacies.  They are always available at hospitals (need a prescription, but most doctors at the hospital will prescribe if you say you are on TRT and show them a E2 blood test that indicates high estradiol, even though use for TRT is "off-label") but their in-house pharmacy prices are outrageous! 

Most non-hospital pharmacies that carry it at reasonable prices are the ones that cater to body builder types.  I'm familiar with the reputable and trustworthy ones that carry it in Bangkok and Pattaya.  The most common anti-aromatase is Anastrozole.  The preferred brand is Beyer, but Alpha-Pharma is also trustworthy.  I think you said you were from Chiang Mai, and unfortunately Peera does not carry it. You might have to make a trip down south to stock up on it if you really need it (not everybody on TRT needs it).

Also note that Beyer Proviron (also Alpha-Pharma) can also have anti-aromatase properties in some cases, is often safely used in a TRT protocol, and is widely available in most pharmacies. 

Just one last bit of advice and then I'll shut up.  TRT all by itself will do very little for you.  I know because in the beginning I expected that.  You must combine it with healthy nutrition, regular exercise (preferably resistance-type training), and good sleep.

I am not a doctor, but always happy to provide feedback to any of your concerns, in-thread or by private message ????

Thank you. 

I'am from Finland and I've read quite a lot about trt in local websites. I also watching numerous youtube videos related to TRT.

So i already know something, but any information on the subject is welcome.

I also know that diet, exercise and a good night's sleep play an important role. 

When I was younger, I worked out regularly in the gym for years and was in good shape. In recent years, my lifestyle has been too bad. I am now trying to improve my lifestyle. TRT is just one boost to what I need.

By the way i stay mostly in Pattaya, not Chiang Mai.. ????

1 hour ago, maketsu87 said:

Thank you. 

I'am from Finland and I've read quite a lot about trt in local websites. I also watching numerous youtube videos related to TRT.

So i already know something, but any information on the subject is welcome.

I also know that diet, exercise and a good night's sleep play an important role. 

When I was younger, I worked out regularly in the gym for years and was in good shape. In recent years, my lifestyle has been too bad. I am now trying to improve my lifestyle. TRT is just one boost to what I need.

By the way i stay mostly in Pattaya, not Chiang Mai.. ????

If you live in Pattaya, you'll have no problem with a good pharmacy.  But of course there are a lot of bogus ones after tourist's money too.  I can recommend a good one if you like.  Not sure if I'm allowed to post it here in thread so PM me and I'll fill you in....or if a Moderator chimes in and says it's OK I'll post it here.

My advice about finding an MD is because much of what you read on the internet or see in YouTube vids can be very questionable.  I've seen some really crazy advice!   Many of the online sources also have hidden agendas as I'm sure you can guess.  Messing with your hormonal balance is serious business.  I just think it's best to consult with a licensed physician, face-to-face, so you can be confident of the information. 

Surprisingly, I found that hospital physicians (at least up in Chinag Mai when I lived there) were very knowledgable and open-minded towards TRT, and a consult with a hospital physician is relatively cheap and easy to arrange.  In and out in less than an hour. (at least that was my experience).  I've heard that the hospital here in Pattaya is pretty decent.  Even the blood tests you should take for a baseline before you start are pretty cheap here in Thailand.  I'd do that on my own first, and then meet with the physician with those tests in-hand.  That way you start out on the right foot, ya know?

On 8/5/2019 at 2:12 PM, WaveHunter said:

BTW, I have been using it since October, 2018 when Beyer became unavailable, and my blood tests confirm it is the real deal, and dosed accurately.

I too use this brand since early last year.  Get regular tests of testosterone, PSA and estradiol levels. 

Is it common for the fever to increase slightly, and the symptoms of the flu to appear after the first injection?

Can i avoid it in any way other than not injecting testosterone at all?????

Of course i understand that it is the body's reaction to an unknown substance...

Archived