help to translate

at15

if anyone could decipher what this means ? 

ฉันก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกันครอบครัวของฉันไม่ยอมรับทุกเรื่อง ผู้หญิงฉันตัดทอนตาย
และฉันเห็นคนจำนวนมาก เขามีแฟนในต่างประเทศและมีลูกที่ถูกตัด ...

The short answer is ‘goodness knows’. If you know the context and the sort of person speaking and the situation which prompted the question you may be able to work it out.

This is as much as I can guess she is trying to say.
I don’t know why my family doesn’t accept some things also, A woman like me is cut out badly. I see large numbers of people with ‘friends’ in other countries who have children here, who suffer being cut out...,
If you can provide any more context such as what was this woman asked about we might be able to work out more.
ตัดทอน is a verb to cut down, or reduce so what appears to be the object ‘death’ is probably an intensifier meaning that their behaviour is bad.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

8 hours ago, at15 said:

ฉันก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกันครอบครัวของฉันไม่ยอมรับทุกเรื่อง ผู้หญิงฉันตัดทอนตาย
และฉันเห็นคนจำนวนมาก เขามีแฟนในต่างประเทศและมีลูกที่ถูกตัด ...

I would say:

I also (agreeing with the other speaker) don't understand why my family don't accept everything. Women like me are cut out completely and I see many others who have boyfriends in other countries who cut their children out.

I'm not sure whether in tgeezer's translation the final part refers to the children being cut out or the women being cut out, but I'm pretty sure its the children of the women being cut out.

I can’t do more than guess but in that last part I see the object of the verb ตัด... as คนมีแฟนและมีลูก . I don’t see คนมีแฟน as the subject ตัด unless ถูก means something else.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived