Looking For The 'Old Style' Honda Forza

thequietman

My apologies if this should go into the 'for sale' section but I am not selling, I am hoping to buy.

I am looking for the old style Forza and was hoping that some members on here might be thinking of changing to the new style Forza. 

With that in mind, I am keen to buy your older bike and I have cash on the hip now. 

Looking at 2014-2016 years models costing no more than 80,000 baht. One member on here, had one but I lost out on that one, so here's hoping that someone else has one to sell. I also like the NMax but those are hard to come by in a 300cc engine. Might be open to an Nmax 150 if quite new and the price is right.

Hopefully, someone can help or at least point me in the right direction. I am willing to travel to get what I want.

Many thanks in advance.

15 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

try bahtsold, craigslist thailand should be plenty for sale... nmaxes used for 60-70 and forza the same around town the forza may be a bit cumbersome...

Specifically looking for one of a fellow 'farang' as the Thai's tend to clock the bikes here.

A bit mistrusting of me, I know, but that's the way it is.  Many thanks for your suggestions.

Best Regards.

2 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Specifically looking for one of a fellow 'farang' as the Thai's tend to clock the bikes here.

A bit mistrusting of me, I know, but that's the way it is.  Many thanks for your suggestions.

Best Regards.

just look for one in your area and go see for yourself... check for greenbook and tax paid and registered to farang should alleviate your concern...

I was looking for exactly the same bikes, models and price rang this last month, my location Phuket. I saw many Forzas, and test driven maybe 4 or so, one Thai, 3 farang, none in any good condition...

You think you can trust farang in Phuket,  forget it, the Forza bikes I came across here where mainly ex-rentals and over-priced, possibly clocked. I also heard about it from others , gave me a warning about this for bikes in Phuket...

But for Forza to get a descend,  good condition, real low mileage , you need to spend a bit more,  95-100k, or find a genuine farang who looked after the bike as the first owner and looks for a quick sale, rare, watch for ex-rental and clocking gangs...

Easiest thing is to look for original tires on low mileage bikes, try the breaks and ask for full service history...

Also check Bangkok if you are near, you get a lot more variety and quality there. I ended up going to Pattaya to buy my Forza, and paid a bit more than I wanted, driven it all the way back to Phuket,  no regret so far.... mine had no service history,  but at 750km there wouldn't be any... !!! 

4 hours ago, Agusts said:

I was looking for exactly the same bikes, models and price rang this last month, my location Phuket. I saw many Forzas, and test driven maybe 4 or so, one Thai, 3 farang, none in any good condition...

You think you can trust farang in Phuket,  forget it, the Forza bikes I came across here where mainly ex-rentals and over-priced, possibly clocked. I also heard about it from others , gave me a warning about this for bikes in Phuket...

But for Forza to get a descend,  good condition, real low mileage , you need to spend a bit more,  95-100k, or find a genuine farang who looked after the bike as the first owner and looks for a quick sale, rare, watch for ex-rental and clocking gangs...

Easiest thing is to look for original tires on low mileage bikes, try the breaks and ask for full service history...

Also check Bangkok if you are near, you get a lot more variety and quality there. I ended up going to Pattaya to buy my Forza, and paid a bit more than I wanted, driven it all the way back to Phuket,  no regret so far.... mine had no service history,  but at 750km there wouldn't be any... !!! 

Was it a 2013 model, Red colour, Pattaya City Central ?

I