Road rage truck driver faces more charges

webfact

Road rage truck driver faces more charges

By Kornkamol Aksorndej 
The Nation

2f35d378bd473a25e00e99353132d0f1.jpeg

Police are preparing to press two more charges against a truck driver who opened fire on another vehicle during a road rage incident. The truck driver has been identified as Surasak, or Sak Inchalanuch, 25.

Surasak had earlier been charged with attempted murder and causing damage to property. He has denied any intention to kill the car driver, insisting that the shooting was a spur-of-the-moment expression of rage. 

He has reportedly confessed that he pulled out a gun and fired at a white car that overtook his vehicle several times. The shooting occurred at 8.25pm on February 21 in Bangkok’s Bang Khen district. The bullet hit the car but caused no harm to its driver. 

Jittrin “DJ Jem” Kulkallayadee, who witnessed the incident, posted on Facebook a clip of the shooting captured on his vehicle’s front camera, which made the incident the talk of the town. 

Bang Khen Police Station superintendent Pol Colonel Amnart Intarasuan said the victim admitted that his car and the truck had cut in front of each other several times over a stretch of about two kilometres before the truck driver opened fire.

“We will also press charges of unauthorised possession of a gun and carrying a gun and ammunition in a public place without any sound reason,” Amnart said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30364672

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-02-25

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

We will also press charges of unauthorised possession of a gun and carrying a gun and ammunition in a public place without any sound reason,” Amnart said.  

I did not want to kill them, despite the fact that I repeatedly shot at their car. I was raised to deflect and never take responsibility for any problems I cause. I am a half man. I look older than 13. But my emotional development stopped at that age. My parents always told me how special I was. Now, this stranger tried to pass me on the highway. Nobody passes me. Passing me is offensive. You wait behind me. Or face the consequences.

You got it one right there !

What the hell is going wrong in Thailand these days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

There seems to be more and more drivers that are carrying

weapons in their vehicles,guns,swords,knives,and clubs,and

it does not take much to set them off ,sound your horn if

someone's just pulled in front of you, nearly taking the front

of your vehicle off, and you could end up been shot or a sword

run through you.it never used to be like this,when i first came here

they were very few new cars on the roads,so everyone with

an old banger,maybe not so much to protect,or maybe Thai's,today

are just wound up tighter ,and ready to snap at the smallest thing.

regards Worgeordie

Easy, run them over if they pull a sword or other weapons

• Like 1