Public urged to observe ‘hygienic way of life’ to avoid illness during high heat this summer

snoop1130

5 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

No one can do it like a Northern Brit, my lot are either too Drunk or Quiet, the Germans are void of any humour whatsoever, and the few Spanish we get here are to busy looking for a Bull to Stab. My Fav are the Australians who eat anything, enjoy life and a day in the Dunny is a way of life.

"No one can do it like a Northern Brit", You mean like a Yorkshireman? Agreed! But wait? Did you say"quiet"? Any Yorkshireman I have known over a period of time has been a loudmouth.

41 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

"No one can do it like aNorthern Brit", You mean like a Yorkshireman? Agreed! But wait? Did you say"quiet"? Any Yorkshireman I have known over a period of time has been a loudmouth.

Yorkshire? Yorkshire? Let me see, that's up near Scotland somewhere isn't it?

I may have been there, but the trouble is it gets jolly dark when you venture north of Hereford...

????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If I had a Baht for every time I've seen somebody leave a toilet cubicle, walk right past the washbasins and out the door, I'd be a billionaire by now. 

How can people do the things they do in there and not wash their hands afterwards? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, djayz said:

If I had a Baht for every time I've seen somebody leave a toilet cubicle, walk right past the washbasins and out the door, I'd be a billionaire by now. 

How can people do the things they do in there and not wash their hands afterwards? 

even more funny is they start to comb there hair, with out washing hands. 

and thats just the ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

18 minutes ago, djayz said:

People ask me if my Mum did not tell me to wash hands after pee-ing. I tell 'em no, she taught me not to piss on my fingers !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

You must spend a considerable amount of time lurking outside public toilets.

????

Weak bladder (and the billions might have been exaggerated to add a little dramatical flare).

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2019 at 11:47 AM, lemonjelly said:

Yep, had some dodgy grilled chicken yesterday, it’d gone bad before it reached the grill... retched it out straight away... sticking with vegetable egg fried rice from now on.

How long is the rice sitting in the rice cooker before it's fried? Rice is one of the biggest culprits for food poisoning. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

I am Old, I am sorry, but a Dog can be Born in a Stable, but he is not a Horse. A True North Brit wears a Cap, the right way round, goes on strike when the Daffodils come out to sympathise, yet is strangely immune to this Topic from having a Gut lined with years of Chip Fat.

And any spare chip fat can be used on the skin after getting sunburn during your long weekend in Blackpool. Picking the right weekend is the hardest bit. ????????

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Lupatria said:

They may as well warn the public of the dangers spending an evening in a jacuzzi with a syphilitic hooker, which probably attracts the same attention.

Does farting in the Jacuzzi at the same time as you're there with the said hooker change the Ph value???