Why you need to read this and get ready to leave Thailand

OK I have read all of this post and whilst in some respects I agree with you in others I do not.  You say you are a retired law enforcement officer so you must surely have had to use computers?  Whilst the immigration data on the website is not always accurate you could have avoided all of these problems(and money) by doing it yourself.  Yes the annual paperwork is a nightmare but if you had prepared well in advance you should not have had any of the difficulties you describe.

Maybe I am lucky in that here in Phuket we have volunteers in immigration who will point you in exactly the right direction to take with your paperwork - no referral to agents.

Good luck with your travels(if you bother to read this)

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, CaptainJack said:

I'd be working with him to identify,  arrest and deport any and all criminal organizations and elements in Thailand. 

Why didn't you come to Thailand on an O-A visa? Are you working now with Big Jokes? Is he only interested in agent scams that help desperate foreigners who could not meet financial requirements to legally get retirement extension? 

What about corruption in high levels or corruption that affects ordinary poor Thais? What about corruption in Government contact awards? I think it could better to address those corruption first rather than agent corruption.

Edited by onera1961
  • Like 2